Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

Panda

If you have so much as a hiccup between now and then you should stick close to home and catch the next one. But, since you've already been working on your ride I'm thinking you'll be ok. Wish I had your spirit and drive, lol

My jeep and all the support from my wayalife friends gives me more spirit and drive but most the credit goes to my beautiful Kathy, I have many more trails and good times to share with all of you! :thumb: :cheers:

Jkmaxxx2011

Good news guys!
Well 2 weeks ago a lady ran a red light and T boned me. I had put on my rock sliders the day before which saved me from a lot of damage. After $4200 in damages I get my jeep back Wednesday! Just in time!!

JK's JK

Banned
Good news guys!
Well 2 weeks ago a lady ran a red light and T boned me. I had put on my rock sliders the day before which saved me from a lot of damage. After $4200 in damages I get my jeep back Wednesday! Just in time!!

Sounds like you where not hurt badly. Glad your ok :thumb:

Good news guys!

woohoo cherry popping for bullwinkle and back in the saddle for you!

JK's JK

Banned
We are meeting up at 7am on Saturday right? Might be 8am. If it's not 7am, I think we should move the time to 7am due to the amount of time it takes to get up to Bald.

Top Bottom