My Dozer

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
First couple of photos look like big bear, probably fun. Man I can't wait to move out of Cali!

That's how most trails are out here, no big obstacles, just rocky roads that kiss your diffs. But the views are excellent.
I don't have the balls for the Morrison jeep trail.

olram30

I got the correct capacitor for my tweeters. 1435769290358.jpg 1435769300903.jpg
After a week I will say the tweeters and over head speakers are definitely worth it. The sub isn't a huge improvement, it is tighter, but not ground breaking. Maybe just the sound deadening material is really worth it on that. But the extra tweeters on the overhead are really nice for rear passengers.

olram30

MCE fenders... got a soft top also. Haven't had time to put it on. I need to paint the front where the old fenders were. I got an idea how to do it. Out get a can of dozer. I don't know yet.

Attachments

• 1437708468084.jpg
    1437708468084.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 209

Napalm

MCE fenders... got a soft top also. Haven't had time to put it on. I need to paint the front where the old fenders were. I got an idea how to do it. Out get a can of dozer. I don't know yet.

Good looking fenders.. Any reason you switched from factory cuts?

And what soft top did you go with?

Napalm

Long story on the fenders. Factory soft top.

Oh nice.

I've been back and forth on whether I like the factory soft top or the Trektop. I like that the factory gives more space in the rear for my dog, but I love the looks of the TrekTop.

olram30

Oh nice.

I've been back and forth on whether I like the factory soft top or the Trektop. I like that the factory gives more space in the rear for my dog, but I love the looks of the TrekTop.

Yeah, I like the extra space because I pack a bunch of stuff when we go camping. I liked the trek top because you could unzip the windows and have a bikini top.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Nice! the fenders look great :thumb:

BDP849

I like the fenders and in Dozer for the win.

olram30

Trying to get the ol girl cleaned up. Haven't washed or cleaned the inside since last summer. But got the soft top on.

Attachments

• 1438870061445.jpg
    1438870061445.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 170

olram30

Haven't done shit lately, got some rugged ridge mirrors and aluminum PS light bar brackets.

Top Bottom