Hot Shower

303Shane303

1393992091684.jpg
Started my hot water shower project last week. Installed the heat exchanger and all the plumbing. All I need now is a pump to pull the water from the source.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1393992139468.jpg
    1393992139468.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 256

dahreno

Banned
What are the nozzles inside the grill? water in and hot water out? They don't look to easy to get to. I really like the idea of this, a great way to shower while camping. What kind of pump will you use and didn't it come with it ? Isn't it a kit ? How much water can it cycle in say 5 minutes ?

Tackerdown

Banned
Is that a brass plate heat exchanger or copper. Need a tuner to control the fan and keep the temp. Up. Nice idea.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

303Shane303

It is a brass plate heat exchanger from the local brewery supply store. The fittings in the grill are quick connects for fresh water, a little tight, but not too bad ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thats awesome! sounds a cool mod for those that take long trips on the rubicon or somewhere else. :thumb:

BigBoy

If one were to want to do this to their Jeep, where do you recommend looking for help? Do you have a write up on the install? Parts list? Plumbing diagram?

303Shane303

I am currently out of town, but I can put together a parts list and a diagram for the plumbing. I still haven't decided whether to mount the water pump on the Jeep, or wire it with a plug for the cigarette lighter so I can put it closer to the water source?

Top Bottom