AllAmericanInfidel's JKU Build Thread -

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So, I finally got all the parts in to install the EVO MFG gate plate with the ORO plate light/third brake light, plug kit and FMF center CB antenna mount. Hopefully Ill get that on today and at least start installing the CB. Also got some new swag in for the Jeep that Ill get on today! Pics to follow.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Is there another thread you have for this?

Not yet, but because there have been a few requests, Ill start gathering some pictures and put a thread together soon. Its an old M416 Military trailer that the previous owner built the box on. I have since seam sealed it, painted and undercoated everything, re-wired, rebuilt hubs, etc. Next up for it will be a slid drawer for the interior, and I have a few batteries and solar panels I need to fab a mount for.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I got the EVO MFG gate plate mounted up with a Full Metal Fabworks center antenna mount and 4' Firestick. As soon a sit stops raining again I'm going to splice in the ORO PlateLite and mount the license plate on it as well. Ill also get the CB hooked up at the same time. So far, I'm really digging the look!

SAM_2222.jpg
SAM_2226.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Almost forgot! I also added some OffRoad Evolution hood decals as well!

SAM_2227.jpg
SAM_2228.jpg
SAM_2229.jpg

Ill have to order another one soon and cannibalize it to fix the letters I screwed up on! I hate putting on decals, I seem to mess them up every time! :idontknow:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
CB

I got the Cobra 75 hooked up this weekend. I love the fact that just the hand mike shows and gives a very 'clean' appearance. Mounted the CB under the glove box and hooked the hand mike up to a Cooltec mount.

SAM_2274.jpg
SAM_2290.jpg

CoolTec mount

SAM_2279.jpg
SAM_2280.jpg

I mounted the external speaker on the Daystar lower dash mount, right where the switches are supposed to mount.

SAM_2276.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
EVO Gateplate and ORO PlateLite

I also mounted the license plate onto the EVO MFG GatePlate. I used the ORO license plate light/ 3rd brake light combo behind the license plate to keep everything legal.

SAM_2270.jpg
SAM_2271.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As always your jeep is looking great! I really like the black lettering on the hood. It honestly has me thinking about replacing the off silver Ive got now.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
We finally had a nice, warm day here in SC, so I had to let Crystal go topless and show off her stuff a little! I got stopped 3 times today by people that just wanted to get a closer look.

IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1596.jpg

Top Bottom