Let's see your dunking donut rush!!

Jersey_Devil

U never had DD before? And u don't have Wawa out there either? Or Scrapple? Thank God for the East Coast! Lol
O and just an FYI... U all missed out on REAL Dunkin by about 15-20 years. They used to make doughnuts fresh in store then..... Hundred times better than it is now.
sent from my obama monitoring device

Last edited:

Brankz

U never had DD before? And u don't have Wawa out there either? Or Scrapple? Thank God for the East Coast! Lol
O and just an FYI... U all missed out on REAL Dunkin by about 15-20 years. They used to make doughnuts fresh in store then..... Hundred times better than it is now.

Who me? ...........
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400904106.589692.jpg
Here is the first of many DD in San Diego I had to wait 3 hours in line to get it lol

Jersey_Devil

U need one of these, they fill it for the cost of medium but it's a Lil bigger
9uru6y3e.jpg
enemydus.jpg
and it's seal is so good I can put it in my pocket and it don't leak!

Jersey_Devil

Where did you get it!!!! That looks awesome

They usually sell them right next to the register along with clear ones for iced coffee and one Pound bags of coffee grounds.... If urs don't sell Em yet I'll grab one for ya this week and send it out to ya they're like 8 bucks.... Ul be the talk of the town the only one with one lol

Sent from my SCH-I905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

They usually sell them right next to the register along with clear ones for iced coffee and one Pound bags of coffee grounds.... If urs don't sell Em yet I'll grab one for ya this week and send it out to ya they're like 8 bucks.... Ul be the talk of the town the only one with one lol

Sent from my SCH-I905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I let you know, I really never look in to this type of cups.

But for sure they sell them here cause I seen the plastic ones

MrHooah04

Exactly what I'm sayin! Old school DD from New England / East Coast was by far the best haha. The glory days have passed us unfortunately

Top Bottom