Wave from Perth, Australia

Armydog

haha, yeah i think it went over a few heads, doesn't say much for the American sense of humor.. :bleh::bleh::cheesy::cheesy::rock::rock:

Hey! Americans have a sense of humor..... Just didn't get the Aussie reference, you guys get a whole continent to yourselves you could at least share the joke.....

Never mind, they are never as funny after being explained to the slow kid.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

HILLZ

Ha! Learning........ Isn't multiculturalism great? Hands across the water and all that shit.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

if you start singing Disney's Its a small world afterall i'll kick you off this thread hahahaha:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

RHD wave to another

Hi Hillz,

Welcome to the site. I am new here too but I drive on the same side of the road as you.

Nice Jeep you've got there, love the colour and the ARB gear fitted on! Must be lot cheaper to buy ARB in OZ.

Lucky you there must be so much land for off roading where you are! This is what is lacking in UK, that's why I cross the pond every now and again to participate to French events in my native Mother land. They like to compare their LHD to a RHD. Bizarre attraction, not sure why.

I love Australia. Went there for 3 weeks in late 90s. Landed in Sydney, hired a car and went to Melbourne, then flew to Taz and stay there for a week touring the island. Came back to Melbourne and hired a camper. I drove by the Great Ocean Road planning to go to Perth but once the reality of the huge distances did hit me I stopped in Adelaide for a couple of nights as unfortunately I was running out of time and I had to go back to Sydney to get my plane back to UK.

I want to return and visit Perth one day.

Anyway, sorry about my little story but if you ever plan to visit UK give me a shout. :beer:

Top Bottom