How does everyone fund their build?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I work with the City of Kinston in NC as a Laboratory Supervisor at the Regional Water Reclamation Facility, Married for 9 months, No kids just trying to make a living best we know how to. Wife works at Medsource pharmacy as pharmacy tech so that helps alot. Right now just trying to sit on little bit of money and then the Jeep will roll around sometime down the road.

Living a simple life :thumb:

Joker2/3

Well basic you all fund my Jeep build haha being in the Military has it's perks. Anyone from K-bay Hawaii?

hogtyed

Does anyone else fund their Jeep builds by selling on E-Bay? I can't seem to keep money in my Paypal account. What's up with that? :broke:

JEEPnGEO

Hooker money. Tell them to get in. Take them on a train rob them then leave them in the middle of no where...

Advice... Pick up the ones that are busy... They have more money...

GTMOSCUBA

I moonlight 'SCUBA PADI Staff Instructor' after my 8 to 5. Funds the Jeep build.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

madflyer72

Supervisor at a distribution company. It was paying for the jeep until I decided to propose to my gf...now it will all go to the wedding fund...fml

Jeep2010

I work as a car salesman for the fun of it but own 8-12 percent of quite a few car dealerships. Though I don't make 6 figures selling cars, I use that for my jeep and every day things then keep my other incomes in a fund getting 3-5 percent until I graduate college.

bigtrucker52

I still haven't modded mine yet. Working this summer and possibly throughout college so hopefully mods want be too far away

rich67

Caught the Bug
I work for the county as a sanitation engineer. :) Divorced, one adult daughter and one living with me. Paying child support to an ex who doesn't even have custody any longer; waiting for court next week to free up some mod money. That's why I'm still running stockers with no lift and minimal mods...but at least I got the Jeep and money for gas. Had to sell an old stand up jet ski and lived with a Nissan Frontier with roll up windows for 4 years to make it work.

JP Girl

I have a full time corporate job and I'm a personal trainer/nutrition coach on the side. So any money I make training goes into the Jeep fund. Luckily for my husband and I, we don't have any kids... Just two fur-kids. My husband is a lucky guy who married a car/Jeep obsessed wife who encourages spending on our Harley, Jeeps and his welding hobby! Lol! Instead of nice dinners or flowers, I think about what parts could be bought with that money for our toys/hobbies. :)

Top Bottom