The building of knuckles

GCM 2

It is what it is. Make it what you want it to be. Namaste.

Maybe you can start a "the re-building of Knuckles" thread once you are done with this build. It will probably get more followers and not get derailed.......

MTG

Caught the Bug
Maintenance time.

I've had a squeaky rear end lately (que that's what she said crowd). Figured it was my sway bar end links so I did a little test.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412211957.704755.jpg

Sure enough the squeak is gone.

Replaced the sway bar end link do-hickey-thing-a-ma-jigs (industry term).

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412212036.989405.jpg

Should be good to go. :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412212101.060590.jpg
Obligatory KING shock pic. ;)

GCM 2

Maintenance time.

I've had a squeaky rear end lately......

Are you certain it is not the ebola? Sway bar links just seem like an easy out, you should contact the CDC or the WHO. It could be the ebola :idontknow:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Are you certain it is not the ebola? Sway bar links just seem like an easy out, you should contact the CDC or the WHO. It could be the ebola :idontknow:

Oh I'm certain. As you well know, when you are part of the 1 and 9/16 percent you automatically get vaccinated against all known, and unknown, diseases when you pick up your annual "free pass" for life. Luckily somebody was scalping tickets to this years show and I got in. ;)

GCM 2

Oh I'm certain. As you well know, when you are part of the 1 and 9/16 percent you automatically get vaccinated against all known, and unknown, diseases when you pick up your annual "free pass" for life. Luckily somebody was scalping tickets to this years show and I got in. ;)

I missed the cut at that show, however I did receive a nice blanket soak in polio and small pox, plus the organizers threw in a book of coupons to 100 different restaurants in the greater Detroit area. So yeah, I pretty much scored.

1553100_v1_05032010_1_2.jpg

Obligatory shot of Teraflex shock

MTG

Caught the Bug
I missed the cut at that show, however I did receive a nice blanket soak in polio and small pox, plus the organizers threw in a book of coupons to 100 different restaurants in the greater Detroit area. So yeah, I pretty much scored.

View attachment 103320

Obligatory shot of Teraflex shock

Don't play coy now. You know I threw in two one-way tickets to Kosovo when you sold me your tickets. :yup:

GCM 2

Don't play coy now. You know I threw in two one-way tickets to Kosovo when you sold me your tickets. :yup:

Ahh yes, Kosovo. It was the mid 1990's if I remember, the pay was good and the food had sort of an eastern European nastiness to it....but in a good way.

Picture 666.jpg

Obligatory shot from Kosovo of me between two bust of some dudes that did something just good enough to have a bust done of them.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ahh yes, Kosovo. It was the mid 1990's if I remember, the pay was good and the food had sort of an eastern European nastiness to it....but in a good way.

View attachment 103334

Obligatory shot from Kosovo of me between two bust of some dudes that did something just good enough to have a bust done of them.

Holy cow. Let me give it a try...

And how about that boat trip I sent you on to Somalia?

Top Bottom