The building of knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did you secure the legs to the deck or sides? Both??

To the factory tie downs using turnbuckles...I need to order the correct length now that it is in.

Guess you won't be adding the mastercraft reclining seats.

Those are way down the list of things my wife is planning to spend our money on. ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks good! I also like the water jug on the roll cage. I'm going to steal that idea. :yup:

Thanks. Space is limited with 4 people and loaded up with camping gear. Going to do one on each side to get them out of the way. Pretty simple to do. When I get them permanently mounted I'll take a picture of how I mounted them. Super easy. :thumb:

Edit: I guess you can see it in the photo above. Just a couple of bolts and two plates. I used the plates off of a U-bolt I bought at Home Depot.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Buy the hardtop that replaces the window with the water jug. :cheesy:

Lol!

Thanks. Space is limited with 4 people and loaded up with camping gear. Going to do one on each side to get them out of the way. Pretty simple to do. When I get them permanently mounted I'll take a picture of how I mounted them. Super easy. :thumb:

Awesome. I look forward to it. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

2600+ posts and nearly 190,000 views and we come full circle. Just missing the broom and kids walker/bouncer. LOL

image-4227399375.jpg

So you ordered and trail spare sport cage??? LOL

I'm gonna say the one-off is some sweet fab work with the rock hard rock rack and the EVO carrier. If that's it, and you can make that work, that is one hell of an idea. :yup::thumb:

Top Bottom