The building of knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice! When you get a chance I'd love more pics and the rack model number, if you don't mind sharing.

Sorry, just saw this. It's a Yakima basket case that I've had for years. It's much smaller than the Load Warrior which is what they sell now. If you still want pics let me know and I'll see what I have on my computer.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not sure what you mean. :idontknow:

He is talking about the circular end of the round crossmember exiting your frame. Some people have been having problems with their sway bars making contact, especially if the bar shifts sideways in the mount.

MTG

Caught the Bug
He is talking about the circular end of the round crossmember exiting your frame. Some people have been having problems with their sway bars making contact, especially if the bar shifts sideways in the mount.

You mean this part that's been "properly clearanced?"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441347136.626634.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Sorry, just saw this. It's a Yakima basket case that I've had for years. It's much smaller than the Load Warrior which is what they sell now. If you still want pics let me know and I'll see what I have on my computer.

Sure, no rush on the pics. Just want to add it to my list for later. Thanks!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Thanksgiving "what did you do to your rig"...? Hope all is well up north, give a ring when you get back down to LV!

I think I'll be down in LV from Xmas eve through Jan 3, my mom lives in Summerlin, would be great to connect Scott, maybe you can show me a trail or two also! (Sorry MTG to side bust into your thread [emoji16])

MTG

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to installing the Trextop NX I found for a great price on Craigslist a while back.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443571795.672148.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443571814.171899.jpg

Changes the look a bit.

Top Bottom