The building of knuckles

JAGS

Hooked
I'll have to check it out in July and see where they welded it. Unless you post some pics. Probably a good idea with all the home installs going around.

Yeah, I can post up some pics later of where they welded. 👍 On the field and not with my jeep at the moment.

MTG

Caught the Bug
To do list:
Rear Rockstar skids with coil spacers.
Front shock relocation brackets.
King Airbumps?
Rear security deck.
Mount fridge slider.

And a few other installs need to get done before the Rubicon run.

JAGS

Hooked
To do list:
Rear Rockstar skids with coil spacers.
Front shock relocation brackets.
King Airbumps?
Rear security deck.
Mount fridge slider.

And a few other installs need to get done before the Rubicon run.

I'm considering coil spacers as well. I'm almost sitting on my bumps when fully loaded. You doing those before the rubicon. Maybe I'll see what you think and how the rear coils look when loaded.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm considering coil spacers as well. I'm almost sitting on my bumps when fully loaded. You doing those before the rubicon. Maybe I'll see what you think and how the rear coils look when loaded.

Lol seriously? If you need them in your jeep then get them. Just because they work on his doesn't mean it'll function on yours and vise versa. Do you, not everyone else.

NV375

I have 0.75 spacers laying in my garage. PM me if you want to try them.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol seriously? If you need them in your jeep then get them. Just because they work on his doesn't mean it'll function on yours and vise versa. Do you, not everyone else.

More just because he may have them done so why not see. Been considering since the Moab trip.

Me too. I've changed plans again, but hope I like what I've come up with most recently. :).

Been there.

Top Bottom