The building of knuckles

USMC Wrangler

Yep, this build thread is a long, entertaining (and sometimes worrisome) "build". It takes a few minutes to read it all.

Whew! Three days later, I finally got through the whole thread...laughing my arse off most of the way through. I need the comedy! Keep the build and the standup routine coming! :clap2:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I just read a large portion of this "build thread."

Beautiful jeep, I love it with the half doors, gave me some ideas. However the comedy provided throughout all the derailments really takes the cake!

Yep, this build thread is a long, entertaining (and sometimes worrisome) "build". It takes a few minutes to read it all.

Keep it up guys.

MTG's thread is the BEST thread ever. Full of laughter, frivolity and general shenanigans.

Whew! Three days later, I finally got through the whole thread...laughing my arse off most of the way through. I need the comedy! Keep the build and the standup routine coming! :clap2:

Whoa, what?! What the hell happened?

Hello Everyone, first off let me apologize for the idiotic statements made under my account.

Well I am seriously embarrassed at the action of someone I thought I could trust to watch my home while on various adventures. I have been gone since May of 2013. You see I went to Tibet to study with the monks for a few months, and after hiking Everest (without oxygen) I spent some time in Rishikesh India perfecting my yoga and getting my master yogi certificate. Once that was complete I boarded an icebreaker ship in CANBERRA, Australia to help free 2 ships stranded in the Antarctic ice.

When I returned home I found my house a wreck and wished I had put the car keys in the safe like my good friend Shadow21. Since I don't have Facebook I was fortunate to only have this account hacked…or so I thought. I figured paying that person in a good amount of Turkish Lira was enough for staying at our house and taking care of the macaque monkeys we keep for pets, that I wouldn't be coming home to my Wayalife account being hacked. Worse yet he took the liberty of modifying my jeep, which is evidenced by this thread, and participating in the JKX. WTF? Now I have to apply again?

I want to take a min and apologize to everyone who has wasted their time reading the things in this thread and all of his posts under my account. Particularly to the metallurgists and engineers. I hope you understand that anything posted here are not my views but the views of a 40+ year old attorney who lives in Reno and is also an active member of this forum. I'm pretty sure he even took my jeep and drove it on one of the Wayalife runs while I was busy saving a school bus full of orphans in a rural Czechoslovakian village. I seriously have no words other than a I am truly sorry.

I know that this site is pass code protected but I left him the code to my Netflix, WiFi, and Ashleymadison. That way he could do his legal work from my house…although I'm not even entirely sure he has passed the Nevada bar. Being that everything in my house is Mac it saves my log ins (regardless of how long its ben since I've been there) to certain websites like this one and Livejasmin. Which gave him the ability to log in to my match.com account and start saying all kinds of misogynistic slurs to long time friends that now I've had to call and apologize for.

Again everyone I'm sorry that it made it all the way here.

Have a good weekend everyone!

I've read this thread maybe 3 times. It's my 50 shades

Okay, this is just creepy!

Edit: For context

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
At least I fed those stupid monkeys, despite the fact they threw poo at me. (And who the hell names a monkey Overlander and dresses it up in little girl's clothes?!?)

You are lucky that you didn't come home to find them sold, with the proceeds going to my new Vespa which I intend to build up and use to travel the country raising awareness about organizations that raise awareness about how to enforce constitutional rights in a traffic stop without getting shot.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So you're telling us you can't cook. 😢

No, he can't. I taught the other monkey (a pygmy monkey named Russ) to cook and I thought it would be fun to document his progression in another thread. It was easier than I thought once I figured out what he liked in return (don't ask, it involved having the monkey in the dress repeatedly take Russ the pygmy monkey's temperature "old school" style).

MTG

Caught the Bug
At least I fed those stupid monkeys, despite the fact they threw poo at me. (And who the hell names a monkey Overlander and dresses it up in little girl's clothes?!?)

You are lucky that you didn't come home to find them sold, with the proceeds going to my new Vespa which I intend to build up and use to travel the country raising awareness about organizations that raise awareness about how to enforce constitutional rights in a traffic stop without getting shot.

As long as we agree that the bill of rights are not just rules you have my support.

JAGS

Hooked
No, he can't. I taught the other monkey (a pygmy monkey named Russ) to cook and I thought it would be fun to document his progression in another thread. It was easier than I thought once I figured out what he liked in return (don't ask, it involved having the monkey in the dress repeatedly take Russ the pygmy monkey's temperature "old school" style).

It's all making sense. And knuckles is in reference to the knuckle-dragging prime8s. :thinking:

pastorwug

What's with the Vespa quote? Now my feelings are all hurt.

Top Bottom