2017 Jeep JL Wrangler : What You Can Expect to See Besides IFS

Robar

The Enforcer
It hasn't been mentioned much, but I'm kinda interested in the limited edition Comanche pickup. I would like to see drawing or concept of that. :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think the one nice thing is that IF the ifs/irs comes out we already know that Dynatrac will have us covered with the ifs60 that they have :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
It hasn't been mentioned much, but I'm kinda interested in the limited edition Comanche pickup. I would like to see drawing or concept of that. :yup:

I think in this case the limited edition will mean expensive as hell. If it's remotely affordable then they'd probably make quite a few of them. If its too expensive (like $40k+) then they won't make as many. I know that makes common sense but there's also limited editions like the Willys/Freedom Edition (which has turned into quite the popular model)/Altitude/etc that were somewhat affordable. I don't think a pickup will be just cause they'll have to dish out a new line or at least some parts of the line would need to be retooled.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think in this case the limited edition will mean expensive as hell. If it's remotely affordable then they'd probably make quite a few of them. If its too expensive (like $40k+) then they won't make as many. I know that makes common sense but there's also limited editions like the Willys/Freedom Edition (which has turned into quite the popular model)/Altitude/etc that were somewhat affordable. I don't think a pickup will be just cause they'll have to dish out a new line or at least some parts of the line would need to be retooled.

You realize a new rubi is $40+ right? $40k is not that much for a new vehicle.

Panda

I love my jeep, I hope I never need to replace it, I plan on keeping it for as long as I'm around, I bet they'll always be a solid axle jeep following & parts to keep it alive, I hope so cause I wana stick with what I got!

Sent from bad apples...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I love my jeep, I hope I never need to replace it, I plan on keeping it for as long as I'm around, I bet they'll always be a solid axle jeep following & parts to keep it alive, I hope so cause I wana stick with what I got!

Sent from bad apples...

You are thinking to small, don't replace the jeep. Ad one to the collection :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I am still hopeful and according to the chart, it's still listed even if with a question mark. I think the problem is that back when they were first talking about it, full size truck sales were starting to stumble. Unfortunately, that has all changed and even companies like Ford has ditched their Ranger in favor of just focusing their efforts on the F150.

Top Bottom