New jeep!

TrailBear

Talked the wife into taking a new jk for a test drive today, well we are now the new owners of a 2012 JKU sport!

Attachments

• image-2204004997.jpg
    image-2204004997.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 452

TrailBear

Thanks everyone, this one is the wife's so cant get to crazy with it, but she is already looking at the quadratec catalog:)

Smizar

Congrats on the new ride.. I've had my JK for almost 5 years and the wife is just starting to unass the wallet a little bit more for mods, I think it's mostly to shut me up... Lol

ichthus

TrailBear said:
Thanks everyone, this one is the wife's so cant get to crazy with it, but she is already looking at the quadratec catalog:)

I've found that "disguising" the mods helps. She leaves me the Jeep to change the oil, and comes home to find it 2 1/2" taller. A "rock" hits the headlight....time for HIDS or LEDS. Strategery, that's the key

Chairokey

ichthus said:
I've found that "disguising" the mods helps. She leaves me the Jeep to change the oil, and comes home to find it 2 1/2" taller. A "rock" hits the headlight....time for HIDS or LEDS. Strategery, that's the key

Dont forget that mysterious puncture in the tire

TrailBear

So far I have her convinced we need to put LoD sliders on it, and maybe a 3" budget lift. She is also saying once we pay off a few more things I can look at getting a 2013 rubi:)

Hell_Fire

Congrats man :thumb: even if it is hers the effects of Jeep a litus is already showing, its only a matter of time before your credit card will start burning and you wil realize that a 4"lift is but only the start :D no JK stays standard for long here in South Africa we have a guy we call Bad Santa he brings in all the goodies :D reminds me gotta give him a call.

Moho

Congrats and hope you enjoy the new ride I love the 4drs, Bottom out a lot, but love it anyways.
:crazyeyes:

Attachments

• DSC03595.JPG
    DSC03595.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 199
Top Bottom