Last Chance Canyon April 5th

We ran the canyon, and also Bonanza, and Mesquite canyons. There is a new trail blockage on the Garlock access from Mesquite to Randsburg-Redrock road. you have to go back up the mountain, then down a narrow trail through the private property. We also went out to Trona Pinnacles to show the guys that had not seen them. All in all a great trip, and since I slept in the cabin in Bonanza Gulch, and did the cooking for the crew, it was still a blast! If you guys overnite, you might try camping and staying at the Joni-Jack, 2 hearts mine cabin.

RockyJk

Lol that's true 🍻

Anyone going doorless/topless thinking bout doing it but it might be a cold drive home lol

Woody3

I'm running it with a bikini top and half doors. I'm sure Butch will be doorless with a bikini top too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody3

Here is the 10 day forecast for the area.
2usuvy9a.jpg

Should be perfect for no top. If you need to, crank the heater and rock it. Yup

Woody3

Ok, we are officially 6 days away from this run.

Who else wants to join the fun? :D

Gonna be a blast!

Where are all the high desert peeps? AV, Victorvalley, hell even Bakersfield is only an hour and a half away.

Last time was a lot of fun. Right up till I found out the 58 was closed due to snow. The 45 minute drive home turned into a 3 hour drive and way gnarlier than anything last chance had to offer. Lol

Top Bottom