Death Valley Adventure - Our First Visit

RockyJk

Awesome video I would love to go on a adventure like this someday 👍 first need to get new tires and an arb fridge tho lol

StrizzyChris

This looks AWESOME!!! I cant wait to do this with my future kids one day! You have a beautiful family!:yup: :thumb:

fifthconspiracy

Thanks everyone for the messages!

What a beautiful video! Thanks for sharing. When you drove through Dedeckera Canyon 2:15 of the video, is your sway bar disconnected? I haven't offroad in my Jeep yet. We're going to Death Valley end of April.

Yes, my sway bar was disconnected. Dedeckera is really super easy terrain-wise... it's the high canyon walls that are awesome. There's one narrow part that just fits the jeep through. I think next time I'd rather do it in reverse and exit the canyon into the Dunes.

I've been to Death Valley many times camping and exploring but would really love to do an adventure like this.
Any way you could PM me the details of roads and directions you took?
Looked like it was a bit cold most of those days.
Loved the poses at each of the stops - great family fun.
Thanks so much for letting us share in your family camping trip.

I have the GPS tracks (for the 3 days) and I'll post them up on my blog when I have a moment (next couple of days).

As for the temperature, it was totally fine. Night time low was 0C (32F) and daytime high was 37C (98.6F). It's probably warmer now ;-)

This looks AWESOME!!! I cant wait to do this with my future kids one day! You have a beautiful family!:yup: :thumb:

Thanks! I am a lucky guy froshizzle!

Cheers! ~ Paul.

Woody3

Looks like you had an awesome trip with your family. That's what it's all about.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

RockWrangler

Very cool video and GSP coordinates, thanks for sharing. I live not to far from Death Valley...definitely will give it a try. :blush:

TNuggs13

That looks like a lot of fun! I hope to do a trip like that with some friends sometime. The wife doesn't like to camp in the desert. Thanks for sharing!

compton94

That looked like an awesome trip. We want to to that one soon. Headed to Zion, Bryce and the grand canyon this summer. Maybe Death Valley in February

Top Bottom