C Gussets/Control arm skid install

If anyone in the Tampa area knows how to weld and would like to help me install these on my front axle please let me know. We can use my garage or I can come to you. I would be willing to pay you with beer, a small amount of cash (the local 4x4 shop said install would be right over $300 and I am not wanting to pay that much), or I would be happy to help you install anything on your Jeep. I have done multiple suspension, armor, and even some electrical stuff. I could also have my wife and her friend serve the beer to us in bikinis if that would help close the deal :thumb:

Leocon

If anyone in the Tampa area knows how to weld and would like to help me install these on my front axle please let me know. We can use my garage or I can come to you. I would be willing to pay you with beer, a small amount of cash (the local 4x4 shop said install would be right over $300 and I am not wanting to pay that much), or I would be happy to help you install anything on your Jeep. I have done multiple suspension, armor, and even some electrical stuff. I could also have my wife and her friend serve the beer to us in bikinis if that would help close the deal :thumb:

What has everyone else been paying?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i believe i payed close to that much. my guy that does my welding charges $80 an hour but gives me a discount since i go there a lot. it took him a while to weld since you really need to take your time around that ball joints so you dont over heat them.

Leocon

i believe i payed close to that much. my guy that does my welding charges $80 an hour but gives me a discount since i go there a lot. it took him a while to weld since you really need to take your time around that ball joints so you dont over heat them.

Thanks, im looking to get this done ....

jeeeep

Hooked
I paid $120 to get gussets welded on -they told they primed them with weldable primer (didn't know that existed) before welding and hit them with black rustoleum after they were done.

well worth it!

Top Bottom