darkknight1999's Build thread

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
:standing wave: Hey man! Whats happening? :D

Just stalkin you :D

Long time bud! Hope things are great, glad to see you back in a Jeep. I just finished my build as well...funny, over the what...10 years or so we've been forum buddies, nothing has changed...just the rides. :D

Once the summer rolls up, I'd love to meet up somewhere in the NE and wheel together, would be fun.

Just stalkin you :D

Long time bud! Hope things are great, glad to see you back in a Jeep. I just finished my build as well...funny, over the what...10 years or so we've been forum buddies, nothing has changed...just the rides. :D

Once the summer rolls up, I'd love to meet up somewhere in the NE and wheel together, would be fun.

I know right! It was time to move on from the S. We still have it... probably going to finally sell it this spring. I haven't driven it in years. After I moved to Boston in 07 I drove it maybe 4/5 times. Its been years since I've been behind the wheel of it, other than to take it apart and return it mostly to stock.

Things are going very well! I hope the same for you and your family! Are you still living in the same place in NY?

Yes we should definitely get together and do some wheeling! My brother just finished rebuilding his TJ from the ground up. He tore the whole thing down and did a frame off rebuild. We can all go together. He lives in CT now, but up by the MA boarder. But I'm def game!

That the super winch tiger shark?

Yes it's a Superwinch Tiger Shark TS9500. It's a temporary unit for now. The one I want is the Superwinch 1612211 Talon 12.5iSR, 12 VDC winch, 12,500 lb with hawse fairlead & synthetic rope. But it's $1149... tough sell to the wife.
So I grabbed TS9500 for the time beginning.

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

IceKnight

I'm not sure how this is the first time seeing you on here but whatever....what's crack'n bro?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I know right! It was time to move on from the S. We still have it... probably going to finally sell it this spring. I haven't driven it in years. After I moved to Boston in 07 I drove it maybe 4/5 times. Its been years since I've been behind the wheel of it, other than to take it apart and return it mostly to stock.

Things are going very well! I hope the same for you and your family! Are you still living in the same place in NY?

Yes we should definitely get together and do some wheeling! My brother just finished rebuilding his TJ from the ground up. He tore the whole thing down and did a frame off rebuild. We can all go together. He lives in CT now, but up by the MA boarder. But I'm def game!

Haha, I still have my S as well...tried to sell it twice, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I drive it less than 50 miles on the average year (last year was around 30) but I still love it, so I'm keeping it for life. I actually moved to NJ...have 2 kids now, just bought a house, so no more NY for me. Maybe we can make something happen in the fall, like a long weekend type deal!

All my wire finally showed up. Now I can start to wire up my fuse/relay block, all my lights, equipment and accessories.

My fairlead license plate holder showed up today as well... but its not really that exciting... other than I'll be legal again this weekend. :D

Haha, I still have my S as well...tried to sell it twice, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I drive it less than 50 miles on the average year (last year was around 30) but I still love it, so I'm keeping it for life. I actually moved to NJ...have 2 kids now, just bought a house, so no more NY for me. Maybe we can make something happen in the fall, like a long weekend type deal!

Wow Dave has 2 kids... lol who knew :D

Well We'll hav to figure out a guys weekend and go camping and wheeling :thumb:

I wanted to be a toysrus kid, but I had to grow up. :D

What kind of lights you throwin on?

I hear ya...

Well my dad always says you can never have to much light... So I have a 2 - 6" Lifetime LED light bars in the rear bumper, 1 - 10" Lifetime LED light bar in the front bumper, a 50" Lifetime LED light bar for the windshield, 2x2 LED windshield lights, and of course.... LED rock lights. :D

LIGHTS and more LIGHTS :cheesy:

Top Bottom