Colored Vision Fury Wheels

Discount Tire

so i was wondering where we could buy some new center caps as we lost two this weekend wheeling. next time they will come off for the wheeling trips!

We can order replacment caps for you. Shoot us a PM with your name and the original order confirmation and we'll get you fixed up :thumb:

noroad

Just want to give Matt at discount tire a shout out for being super helpful in finding and hooking us up with new wheel caps after this weekend wheeling trip!!! Thanks a ton man, you guys rock :clap2:

Discount Tire

Are these the correct wheels 17 X8.5 5-127.00 0 BKGLBG in color blue for a JK ? What is the backspacing if I am reading it correct 0 backspacing and will it work with a set of 315/70/15 ? Thanks

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...028526|2015&pc=70916&tmn=Fury&typ=Car/Minivan

The BKGLBG code is actually for the green Vision Fury. The blue finish is BKGLBB. We apologize for the confusion, our website isn't doing a very good job at reflecting what the colors are. I'll pass this along to our web team.

Unfortunately the blue finish is sold out in the 17x8.5 ET0 (4.75" BS) size and as of right now there is no ETA. To your question though, yes, this size will accommodate 315/70R-17 tires. Are there any other models you are considering?

Last edited:
Top Bottom