bout to get 35's any one running the Fierce Attitude M/Ts?

eddy

Pros and Cons??? Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

I ran them on my two door and they performed good and looked good. I really liked the barbed wire around the edge, gives it kind of a fierce look. I would get them again.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I like mine a good tire for off roading and on the road (ware evenly + quiet)the only crappy part is they don't do to well in the snow but that's just my two cents.

Ray ⛺

Robar

The Enforcer
I've had them for about 4000 miles. So far they seem to be doing ok. No weird wear or anything. They are a softer compound than some, so I'm not sure just how many miles they will go, but so far so good.

Papa Joe

thank you for your replies. I live in TX so mot much snow here...any ways I think for the money I cant beat them. Gonna look to gettting a set of five at the local DISCOUNT TIRE, best prices I have seen any place.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I have the 35x12.5xR17's and I hate them all around. The sidewalls are thin, they are soft, they are horrible in the rain and snow. I replaced my Dick Cepek Mud Country's with these. What a mistake, I will never buy these tires again.

Again this is my two cents, my next tire will either be the Nitto Mud Grapplers, Toyo's or Dick Cepek's again.

I have put about 20k on mine, also will driving I can feel the tires (I don't know how to explain it but) flex on the road because the rubber is soft. I am running 30 psi in them.

Hesco22

I just bought these about 2 months ago and i love them! They are great off-road and have very little noise on road, and mine handle great i haven't notice any drift or anything you sometimes get with thinner sidewalls. All around a good tire. Im also running the 35-21.50-17. Some other advice if you get them and are running a tuner set your tire size to 33 its only about 1 MPH off at that size

Landman

I'm coming up on 45000 miles on them and I swear I have 50% tread life left.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedSyndrome

I bought a set used and have no issues with them. The softness is great for rock crawling here in California. I have been able to run them in some soft sand too and they perform great racing up the large dune hills without digging in. They have a nice full 12.5 foot print. They give the Jeep a brawny look.

Top Bottom