Off Topic Discussion Regarding Extreme Terrain Ripping WAYALIFE Off

tatonka56

Sorry for the delayed response. Jack Wagon? I like that. Do you think I should add that to my letterhead right after the part that says "Esq." and right before the part that says "Licensed in Nevada and California"? Or do I need to sit for and pass the bar in a third state before I can put jack wagon after my name? Maybe I need a few more civil jury or bench trials under my belt first?

If you pay attention to this forum at all, you would know I'm typically a huge proponent of LEO's.

Something tells me you aren't going to fall into that category. But, then again, maybe I'm just a jack wagon.

In regards to my original post in the thread (lol, folks seemed to have gotten off topic a bit) perhaps a few more CIVIL trials would be required for you if this is how you typically respond to folks. I got ya a t-shirt that reads "Trust Me I'm A Lawyer". I was referring to the intent of Extreme Terrain continuing to advertise a copyrighted decal after receiving the cease and desist letter. I'm pretty sure I was I offering my support and donation to the Op before others here started acting like an :asshat: and got into trolling mode.

And yes, I've read some posts from you about your support for LEO's...seems you feel the need to make sure everyone knows what a good samaritan you are. Good on ya!

What's a jack wagon??

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Here's a pretty good explanation....http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jack+wagon

JAGS

Hooked
In regards to my original post in the thread (lol, folks seemed to have gotten off topic a bit) perhaps a few more CIVIL trials would be required for you if this is how you typically respond to folks. I got ya a t-shirt that reads "Trust Me I'm A Lawyer". I was referring to the intent of Extreme Terrain continuing to advertise a copyrighted decal after receiving the cease and desist letter. I'm pretty sure I was I offering my support and donation to the Op before others here started acting like an :asshat: and got into trolling mode.

And yes, I've read some posts from you about your support for LEO's...seems you feel the need to make sure everyone knows what a good samaritan you are. Good on ya!

...if you have something worthwhile to add to ANY thread, let's hear it. Seems like a new member here simply likes letting off steam instead of saying something about the original topic.

Stay on point officer! I mean, you said it yourself right.

...if you have something worthwhile to add to the actual thread, let's hear it. Seems like some of the 'active' members here simply like letting off steam instead of saying something about the original topic.

This isn't the streets and your welcome here will be short lived. Sharkeys original point wasn't an attack, yet you feel the need show how tough you are and stand behind a badge. :thinking: Such honor and like we care. You're a joke!

tatonka56

...if you have something worthwhile to add to ANY thread, let's hear it. Seems like a new member here simply likes letting off steam instead of saying something about the original topic.

Stay on point officer! I mean, you said it yourself right.

This isn't the streets and your welcome here will be short lived. Sharkeys original point wasn't an attack, yet you feel the need show how tough you are and stand behind a badge. :thinking: Such honor and like we care. You're a joke!

Not sure how I'm standing behind a badge lol...and if badge bashing makes you feel better then by all means. I won't get offended, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here. I made a comment about my opinion on the actual topic of this thread and instead of having a debate about it, trolls came out.

You're absolutely right about staying on point though....and again, another quip about my post count. I don't post a lot and mainly read about the places I want to go, where others have been, or how I'd like to change my Jeep, that's why I joined the page. Like minded folks who share something in common, like Jeeps. If a higher number of posts makes you a bad ass know-it-all...well, the floor is yours.

JAGS

Hooked
Not sure how I'm standing behind a badge lol...and if badge bashing makes you feel better then by all means. I won't get offended, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here. I made a comment about my opinion on the actual topic of this thread and instead of having a debate about it, trolls came out.

You're absolutely right about staying on point though....and again, another quip about my post count. I don't post a lot and mainly read about the places I want to go, where others have been, or how I'd like to change my Jeep, that's why I joined the page. Like minded folks who share something in common, like Jeeps. If a higher number of posts makes you a bad ass know-it-all...well, the floor is yours.

Ha ha. You made it a point to bring in your profession. I couldn't care less. Those who know me and know me via this forum know the last thing I would do is badge bash. I made no reference to post count and honestly couldn't care less bout that either.

Read the thread. Your original comment has already been debated/discussed. You got butt hurt cuz sharkey silenced your discussion and it was you who then trolled.

- Jason

Sharkey

Word Ninja
In regards to my original post in the thread (lol, folks seemed to have gotten off topic a bit) perhaps a few more CIVIL trials would be required for you if this is how you typically respond to folks.

How I respond? Hmmm. Sure seems to me that you were the guy that came on here spouting your mouth off throwing out your version of law and taking shots at lawyers (you don't like them, remember). Guess what, there are some lawyers on this forum. I happen to be one of them.

Would you respond to a person in a thread that wrote: "There is probable cause. If your local cop can't see that, find a new cop. I don't like cops but they are useful sometimes."

I got ya a t-shirt that reads "Trust Me I'm A Lawyer."

Cool. Thanks. I need a new one of those.

I'm pretty sure I was I offering my support and donation to the Op before others here started acting like an :asshat: and got into trolling mode.

Maybe you should re-read your post. You acted like you know the law, like Eddie isn't smart enough to find himself a good attorney, and then you took a random shot at lawyers for no apparent reason other than to make yourself feel good.

Lol! Yep, that's me. Total attention whore.

GCM 2

.....But, then again, maybe I'm just a jack wagon.

I actually like to think of you more as a 'Jennifer'. You know, just a sweet delicate and gentle flower of the desert.......Jennifer, yep that will do just fine.

BTW......
Barstow, Holiday Inn Express, room 226, 8:35pm, Saturday, August 2nd. four knocks on the door (the first two soft, second two hard) a person will ask "who is there", you will respond with "I'm here to talk with my Uncle Larry about his 1970 El Camino"

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I actually like to think of you more as a 'Jennifer'. You know, just a sweet delicate and gentle flower of the desert.......Jennifer, yep that will do just fine.

BTW......
Barstow, Holiday Inn Express, room 226, 8:35pm, Saturday, August 2nd. four knocks on the door (the first two soft, second two hard) a person will ask "who is there", you will respond with "I'm here to talk with my Uncle Larry about his 1970 El Camino"

Jennifer...I like that. Do you see yourself as Ben or more of a brooding, Marc Anthony type?

Top Bottom