Welcome to the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Caught the Bug
    So it's been a couple of years now since this thread started. How are you guys liking this exhaust now after running it for a while? Would you still recommend it? Is there anything you don't like about it? Is there another exhaust that you like better now? It would be good to know how you guys feel now!

Fresh Catch
    Just returned from a 600 mile road trip, it had a nice throaty tone cruising at 75 mph, 2200 rpm. Really glad I decided on this exhaust but did notice the clamps have a discoloration, almost a tarnished look. Not sure if it's normal.

Hooked
    My clamps discolored also must be normal.
    06 TJ - Sold
    08 JKU Sport - Sold
    15 JKU Willys

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by H8ROADS View Post
    I'm having trouble getting the stock exhaust out...I can't seem to manuver it clear of everything to pull it out...anyone else have this issue?
    Unless you're planning on reusing the exhaust then cut it out in sections

Hooked
    I've had it on just about a week now and I'm still unsure of whether I like it or not. Sometimes it sounds a little ricey to me and I feel like maybe it's too loud for a daily driver. But, my wife insists that she doesn't mind it, so I'm giving it a little more time.

Been Around the Block
    I just received mine. Should have it installed along with my skids this Monday. Will let you guys know how it goes