Close

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    My 2014 has a little drone and a flutter if it shifts at high RPM. The only issue I have is the rattle or buzz I get when decelerating. I'm not sure if the internals of this muffler have came apart after a year or I just have a weird exhaust leak.

DynoMax 2012-Up JK Evolution Competition Exhaust System Installation Write-Up

Quote Originally Posted by samIam007 View Post
    My 2014 has a little drone and a flutter if it shifts at high RPM. The only issue I have is the rattle or buzz I get when decelerating. I'm not sure if the internals of this muffler have came apart after a year or I just have a weird exhaust leak.
    I have their off road exhaust that stops before the rear tire on my 14 jku and experience the same drone and flutter at high rmp shifts. Check your evap because I also have a rattle that came after I installed my exhaust and it is coming from my evap. It sounds like it is coming from the inside. I checked it and have no idea what it can be. Talking to other people who have stock exhaust also complained about the evap rattling. We are all unsure on what's causing the problem.