Welcome to the WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 121
  1. #111
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    921
    Got the Dynomax box via UPS yesterday and it was missing tailpipe and pipe between the Y and the muffler!.
    Went to my local Muffler guy and he welded it all on, built the missing hangers, built a better tailpipe and we tossed the clamps. $68 later I'm up and running.
    Check your box when it comes for missing parts. Dynomax is not open on Saturdays for questions regarding missing parts.
    Last edited by pastorwug; 08-26-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Rubicon trail or bust! Chazak ve Amatz!

  2. #112
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vestal, NY
    Posts
    273
    Anybody out there with this on a 13' some people comment on a back pressure issue or drone under the seat. Any thoughts on that? Trying to decide between this and the rock crawler unit.

    Cheers

  3. #113
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Trembley View Post
    Anybody out there with this on a 13' some people comment on a back pressure issue or drone under the seat. Any thoughts on that? Trying to decide between this and the rock crawler unit.

    Cheers
    I would like to know others thoughts on this as well. I'm trying to decide on a new exhaust system that gets rid of the stock muffler out back with better clearance but not too loud. I'm considering ordering the Dynomax muffler that comes with these kits and doing a custom install where I'd keep the stock resonator in front of the Dynomax can to try and keep some of the sound down but get the clearance benefits.

  4. #114
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    568
    I have one on my '13 JKU, sounds just like Rubicat's if you watched Eddies sound Vids. It drones in the sub 1500 RPM range but you spend so little time there it's not noticeable. What you will notice is it varying tone and will spend a lot of fuel, I mean time mashing the skinny pedal .

  5. #115
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Westminster, California
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyrgut View Post
    I have one on my '13 JKU, sounds just like Rubicat's if you watched Eddies sound Vids. It drones in the sub 1500 RPM range but you spend so little time there it's not noticeable. What you will notice is it varying tone and will spend a lot of fuel, I mean time mashing the skinny pedal .
    Do you happen to know what the part number on the evo comp exhaust is? I'm trying to get one for my 2012 jku but can't verify the part number or find it anywhere

  6. #116
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    4,906
    Quote Originally Posted by seanb33 View Post
    Do you happen to know what the part number on the evo comp exhaust is? I'm trying to get one for my 2012 jku but can't verify the part number or find it anywhere
    If you hop on dynomax's website they will have it listed.


    Sent from my iPhone
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JKS
    Teraflex 2.5" lift, Bilstein 5100, 35 Nitto Mud Grapplers, OR-Fab Carrier w/ ropax, EVO Rock Sliders, EVO D rings, 5.13 Gears, ARB air locker


    Awaiting install- unit bearing, Synergy SS flip
    On Order-
    Want list-

  7. #117
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Westminster, California
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    If you hop on dynomax's website they will have it listed.


    Sent from my iPhone
    All I was able to fine was the 2007-2011 exhaust. But looks like the part number is 39522

  8. #118
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    4,906
    Quote Originally Posted by seanb33 View Post
    All I was able to fine was the 2007-2011 exhaust. But looks like the part number is 39522
    Yea 39522 is for the 12+ unlimited models.
    http://www.dynomax.com/single-2-5-ca...ffler-455.html


    Sent from my iPhone
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JKS
    Teraflex 2.5" lift, Bilstein 5100, 35 Nitto Mud Grapplers, OR-Fab Carrier w/ ropax, EVO Rock Sliders, EVO D rings, 5.13 Gears, ARB air locker


    Awaiting install- unit bearing, Synergy SS flip
    On Order-
    Want list-

  9. #119
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Westminster, California
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Yea 39522 is for the 12+ unlimited models.
    http://www.dynomax.com/single-2-5-ca...ffler-455.html


    Sent from my iPhone
    Cool, thanks for the confirmation!

  10. #120
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    568
    Oh and if the instructions say to cut 2.5" off one of the pipes don't. Better yet just toss the included instructions and follow the writeup .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top