rausch creek 4/12 feeler

quit staring

We just got here too! 40 minutes later than we hoped... But we are here! See you all tomorrow. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I saw your jeep behind the Hampton. me and my friend are parked behind you to the right. if we don't see ya here we'll catch up with you at the park.

I think I saw your jeep behind the Hampton. me and my friend are parked behind you to the right. if we don't see ya here we'll catch up with you at the park.

Yep that's us... Just the two of us parked in otherwise Hummer land...

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Wow all i can say is wow what a day! It was sunny and 65 with the right amount of mud! Many pics where taken (486 by Julie) an will be posted well most of them lol! Thanks to Steve and jim for leading the day we covered a ton of ground! And to everyone else in the group nice job no breaks and we gave it hell today!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
One of the best trips I've been on yet, great to meet the new guys, well the ones I havnt met yet. Pushed the rigs hard today and only thing that happened to me was i need a new diff cover and a steering stabilizer or ram assist.

Can't wait to do it again guys.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Today was wicked hard core! (Said in my best Boston accent lol) as Jim said one of the best trips to date! I will start a pics thread for us if no one had already

Sent from my iPhone

GRNHORN

Today was awesome I am finally getting the hang of this wayoflife.
Thank you everyone for the spotting and changing of my tire. My hi-lift was finally used for more than a hood ornament.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Today was awesome I am finally getting the hang of this wayoflife.
Thank you everyone for the spotting and changing of my tire. My hi-lift was finally used for more than a hood ornament.

You killed it today Scott! You did a great job for it being your first time on blacks!

Sent from my iPhone

GRNHORN

Thanks I couldn't have without the great spotting that you and Andrew provided.

Top Bottom