Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarRaider

The cat slipped out of the bag for one of the two wheels so.... here's some more pics of the Level 8 Bully Pro.

A couple things that you may notice...

• The Level 8 Pro series wheels will come with new and improved black bolt on scratch guards with zinc plated hardware
  • Each wheel has, not one but, TWO valve stem holes- (convenience for airing up and down)
  • Exclusive Premium Level 8 Pro Black finish
  • No center caps
  • Installation kit will include premium knurled zinc plated lugs, red hub rings (when applicable) and a Level 8 Pro speed deflator

Level8BullyPro_JK_2_zps5f0631d5.jpg

Level8BullyPro_JK_zps1d5b5a25.jpg

Level8BullyPro_JK_3_zpsca9c053e.jpg

Level8BullyPro_JK_4_zps5a52cbdf.jpg

Will the 2nd valve stem be compatible with inner air lock system.

CedarRaider

I can't find them now either. I thought they were on the regular site the other day. I can't use them with air locks anyway.

Discount Tire

I can't find this rims in the website

I can't find them now either. I thought they were on the regular site the other day. I can't use them with air locks anyway.

Not all skus are currently available but we do have the17x9 5-5 Bully Pro available through our mail order website. If you were planing on purchasing locally you'll need to contact your local Discount Tire or America's Tire to place an order.

CedarRaider

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416353723.136681.jpg
Just wanted to say good job to discount tire in northern michigan. This was from a friends Facebook page. They stepped up to help folks out when the weather turned to crap.

kevinp

Thanks for the kind words. All of us work hard every day to earn or customers business. :clap2:

Thanks for noticing.

Want another story? This was 2011, but still.

I was on the way to Fort Huachuca, AZ from Fort Hood, TX for a class and had a blow out way out in West Texas (not to be confused with West, Texas) with no spare. The store manager of DT in Killeen, TX gave (GAVE) my wife a full spare, AND two used tires to replace the blown out one and the other questionable rear, to bring to me. Then called DT in El Paso to arrange a free mounting of said tires once I got there. I'm forever a fan!

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

Discount Tire

Want another story? This was 2011, but still.

I was on the way to Fort Huachuca, AZ from Fort Hood, TX for a class and had a blow out way out in West Texas (not to be confused with West, Texas) with no spare. The store manager of DT in Killeen, TX gave (GAVE) my wife a full spare, AND two used tires to replace the blown out one and the other questionable rear, to bring to me. Then called DT in El Paso to arrange a free mounting of said tires once I got there. I'm forever a fan!

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

We love this Sincerely! Thank you for sharing, Kevin. We are in the people business and will do whatever we can when customers are in a bind :yup:

When will all the sizes be in stock? And could someone explain the hub rings to me? Thanks

The majority of stock should be available mid to late January. Is there something in particular you have your sites on?

As far as the hub centric rings go, they are designed and used to fill the gap between the hub pilot of the vehicle and the center bore of the wheel. A hub centric ring’s sole purpose is to help align and center the wheel and tire assembly on the vehicle’s hub pilot. See the write-up linked below for additional information on hub centric rings.

http://thesquealingtire.com/hub-centric-rings-defined/

Quick question can I use the rock guard with Level 8 Strike

The Level 8 Strike is not drilled for rock rings. The Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro are the only Level 8 wheels currently in production that accept rock rings.

Last edited:

dannymalkin

The majority of stock should be available mid to late January. Is there something in particular you have your sites on?

As far as the hub centric rings go, they are designed and used to fill the gap between the hub pilot of the vehicle and the center bore of the wheel. A hub centric ring’s sole purpose is to help align and center the wheel and tire assembly on the vehicle’s hub pilot. See the write-up linked below for additional information on hub centric rings.

Thanks! Probably looking for some 15s, but won't need them until the spring so that works well! And thanks for the hub ring answer as well.

Brankz

We love this Sincerely! Thank you for sharing, Kevin. We are in the people business and will do whatever we can when customers are in a bind :yup:

The Level 8 Strike is not drilled for rock rings. The Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro are the only Level 8 wheels currently in production that accept rock rings.

You guys are not making the level 8 xz no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom