Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discount Tire

Yea I have read thru the thread and am familiar with how the wheels look. Just trying to get an idea of what changes were made and how much less the rings will protrude.

We don't have a spare ring right now but when we get one we'll snap some more pictures for you. I think Level 8 ended up slimming it down by about 3mm.

JAGS

Hooked
Here is JAGS' jeep with the rock rings from the rubicon run.

View attachment 90119
View attachment 90120

Crap, how/where did I miss those getting posted up? Haven't seen those... great shots by WAL!

As for the guards, I'm really happy with them. I did break a section on the rubicon, but better than damaging the wheel. Discount tire got me a great deal on a replacement ring. I like the guards So much so I got another set of 4. They are NOT beadlocks and offer no similarities in that regard. But they offer wheel protection and also some additional protection for the valve stem. Couple other rigs on the rubicon had issues with valve stems getting damaged.

Here's another link to a pic of with/without the guards. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15134-The-Evolution-of-ENVY-Build&p=311479&viewfull=1#post311479

maxcustody

Subscribing to the thread for when we can order:thumb:..............LOVE the new wheels, not sure which version I would get though. About the backspacing (newbie) I have 35x 12.5 x 17, would these wheels work? Right now I have the stock Rubi X wheels with 1.5 spacers.

Discount Tire

Subscribing to the thread for when we can order:thumb:..............LOVE the new wheels, not sure which version I would get though. About the backspacing (newbie) I have 35x 12.5 x 17, would these wheels work? Right now I have the stock Rubi X wheels with 1.5 spacers.

Absolutely :yup: The 17x9 Tracker Pro and Bully Pro both have 4.5 inches of backspace which accommodates 35x12.50R-17 tires perfectly. No wheel spacers needed :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Absolutely :yup: The 17x9 Tracker Pro and Bully Pro both have 4.5 inches of backspace which accommodates 35x12.50R-17 tires perfectly. No wheel spacers needed :thumb:

Yup. With my new 37s I had a little rubbing on the rear link, so needed spacers.

- Jason

Discount Tire

Here's the latest update from Level 8's Facebook page.

"Level 8 Motorsports can happily announce that the Level 8 PRO Series new styles are in production! Production is in full swing and we are on target for a late September launch of the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro. Stay tuned for more updates!".

More information to come regarding pre-orders.

Spartan

Here's the latest update from Level 8's Facebook page.

"Level 8 Motorsports can happily announce that the Level 8 PRO Series new styles are in production! Production is in full swing and we are on target for a late September launch of the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro. Stay tuned for more updates!".

More information to come regarding pre-orders.

Cool beans! I'm still looking for new wheels, so a nice per order discount on these would be sweet!

Discount Tire

Attention Instagram users! You can follow Level 8 Motorsports on Instagram now User: "Level8motorsports" You can also follow us at "Discount_Tire" and "Americastire".

You know you have a great friendship with a wheel brand when.....

They send you an image of the packing procedure for their new wheels because they know you'll be sincerely excited about it. :) Thanks Level 8 Motorsports!

Pro_packinglist_zpsb14401b0.jpg

Last edited:

Spartan

Attention Instagram users! You can follow Level 8 Motorsports on Instagram now User: "Level8motorsports" You can also follow us at "Discount_Tire" and "Americastire".

You know you have a great friendship with a wheel brand when.....

They send you an image of the packing procedure for their new wheels because they know you'll be sincerely excited about it. :) Thanks Level 8 Motorsports!

Pro_packinglist_zpsb14401b0.jpg

Any word on pre order deals yet?

Discount Tire

are these wheels DOA?

Not at all :D

It looks like an update email from last week shows Bully Pro's in 17" 5x127 -12 (4.5" BS) on the water now and due to hit customs Oct 22. I don't see any other Bully Pro's or Trackers on the water just yet.

We are working on codes and pricing now and hope to have that updated in our system very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom