What does your username mean?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Mine references the 10 code for repeat your transmission (10-9)

Frank is not only my name, but also phonetic used as radio code for the F-bomb (G-rated version).

Used to like saying (10 frank 9) when someone said something so ludacris that you HAD TO have repeated.

During the newbie or kick off the year run east of Barstow we all introduced ourselves over the CB. Frank happened to be in front of me and when he said his username I busted out laughing. "Did that guy really just say
10-F¥%King 9"?

Rad.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
During the newbie or kick off the year run east of Barstow we all introduced ourselves over the CB. Frank happened to be in front of me and when he said his username I busted out laughing. "Did that guy really just say
10-F¥%King 9"?

Rad.

:thumb: :thumb: :cheers:

Hack12

Mine comes from a combination of the slang term for a correctional officer (Hack) and the year I became a member of WAYALIFE (2012). :shock:

Hence, Hack12! :thumb:

JK Alec

Last name is Mabry and within my group of friends I hang out with there is another one with my first name so they call him "Coop" for the Cooper and call me "Mabes" for Mabry and it stuck

Hack12

Last name is Mabry and within my group of friends I hang out with there is another one with my first name so they call him "Coop" for the Cooper and call me "Mabes" for Mabry and it stuck

Nice story, but what does it have to do with the username JK Alec? :confused:

JKbrick

My name is Kathy people naturally started calling me Kat and my initials are KT so some started calling me Katie. Panda morphed it into Kitty and it stuck only wish I would have spelled "Crawler" in my user name with a K also

Just ask Eddie to change it. I started Wayalife as JKRubi then my son started calling my Jeep Brick "cause it's square and orange" now I'm JKBrick

JKBANDIT55

JK is for the jeep, Bandit I got from my favorite band RX Bandits, and the 55 is in remembrance of one of my best friends that passed away.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKBANDIT55

Lol ya. Back when I was in high school they were awesome! Such talented musicians!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom