WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you again everyone for watching Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST! We're so glad that you enjoyed it. :yup:

Great Video ... Did the guy that bent rear axel make it back to finish ?

Unfortunately, no. Dave ended up getting his Jeep transported from Tonopah back to SoCal.

Slappy32

Great video work and looks like an amazing time. My goal is to join JKX in the future all the way from South Florida.

Hack12

After falling asleep on the couch last night at about 3:00am I am finally able to sit down and watch without interruption!

Here we go!

Beyrgut

Another great video:rock:. I think Rescue One needs a slight name modification to RescueD One :cheesy:.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Yipee Kai Yay!

Wimped out at 12:25 a.m. Couldn't hang with the head and nose stuffed up from some flu bug thingee. Really bummed. Took a healthy dosage of beer and cold medicine. Dragged myself out of bed first thing this morning ( 11:15 a.m. lol ) to view the video.

Awesome, awesome flick.

I'm dizzy and my head is spinning. Medicine effects or am I giddy from the film? You be the judge. :rock:

Panda

AWESOME! I cried at the end.. Kitty & I couldn't stay awake last nite but we'll watch it many times :) my hats off to Mel :thumb: very cool save! & if your stuck on the rubicon what better guy to have under your jeep?

kyro

watch it last night before going to bed. WOW what a great movie you guys are doing a fantastic job, well done
i wish i could get over there some time to do the rubicon it looked unreal.:thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Wimped out at 12:25 a.m. Couldn't hang with the head and nose stuffed up from some flu bug thingee. Really bummed. Took a healthy dosage of beer and cold medicine. Dragged myself out of bed first thing this morning ( 11:15 a.m. lol ) to view the video.

Awesome, awesome flick.

I'm dizzy and my head is spinning. Medicine effects or am I giddy from the film? You be the judge. :rock:

I'm just happy to hear you woke up this morning.. Even if it was 11am

Hack12

Another stellar feature film!

My eternal thanks to Eddie & Cindy for all their hard work and their long hours.

To give us all these films free of charge says it all. :)

Top Bottom