WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Brewbek

Awesome video once again. My hat is off to all who worked on the production of it, truly professional. Thank you for your effort. I enjoyed it immensely. :applaudit: :applaudit:

jkjurny

Just watched the older JKX videos again. On the Colorado JKX, I thought the latitude and longitude when cutting between days was a nice touch. Still love WWW, but just a suggestion

Old Dude

Amazing!

This is one of the best videos I have seen! Your work is amazing, to say the least. :thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we've just uploaded this video onto our Vimeo channel and it can now be seen as one complete film:

:cool:

Beyrgut

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we've just uploaded this video onto our Vimeo channel and it can now be seen as one complete film:

:cool:

All I can say is F'N awesome on 2 counts. 1 your vids are top notch and 2 Vimeo make YouTube look like child's play.:rock::rock::rock:

Oh snap I forgot the most important 3rd... one sweet continuous video.

Armydog

Eddie and Cindy, AWESOME JOB!!!!! Everyone on the JKX 13 was great, great people, great rigs, great lines, great attitudes, I want to be a prt of the framily! Love you guys

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Great job on the video. I so look forward to running JK Experience in the future

What are you doing up at 0200 in the morning? You need to rest and get back to business so we can camp, cuss, and drink honey shots as soon as possible. It isn't the same without someone I can kid with that understands my sense of humor ( or lack thereof ). :bleh:

KenB1010

Blah, Blah, Blah! LOL

U in for a trip to NV in a few weeks? I here there's a salvage jeep up there waiting to be taken apart.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Blah, Blah, Blah! LOL

U in for a trip to NV in a few weeks? I here there's a salvage jeep up there waiting to be taken apart.

If the beer is cold, I will do my best to help out. Also, I have a little blue '88 Toyota Pick-up truck if you need a parts hauler. Just let me know if you want me to bring it.

Sounds like you are making good progress on your mending. Just take it easy on the step dancing for a while. River Dance auditions aren't scheduled till about a month before St Pat's Day.

Top Bottom