THANK YOU for Watching Wild Wild West

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Thank you for the hard work in producing all the videos you've made available to us! Hell, your videos are the reason I became a member here in the first place.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for editing it and putting it together. I enjoy watching your videos, I do have to admitt that it does make me a little home sick. I miss the South West and good wheeling. As I have stated before, I have been stationed overseas for the last 15 years and really miss the United States. 2 more years and I will retire and be back in the good old USA. I think I am going to end back up in Arizona, I was stationed there from 93-98 at Luke AFB in Phoenix. I miss the weather so much.

Anyway thank you for taking the time to put this together and sharing it with us.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Jeep dealers should play all the wayalife videos in their waiting room. I bet there would be some people trading in the same day!

Also thank you for taking the time to create the videos! Your videos are the main reason I got a Jeep! AND now I'm hooked!! Thanks again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom