This is it!

Oscar35

Can't wait to see your rig when it's done. I sold my stocks for $900 with 4k on them. What do you guys think? Was that good or...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Can't wait to see your rig when it's done. I sold my stocks for $900 with 4k on them. What do you guys think? Was that good or...

You got near top dollar for them so you did well! I have tenitively sold a set of 35's with rubi wheels, wheel spacers and rubi suspension for 1100 but that's only because I wasn't trying to make a profit and hook up my fellow WALers

Looks great:thumb:

Questions?

Disclaimer first: I'm NOT asking this to reopen the stock tire carrier debate.

1) With the reduced backspacing of the Slabs did you need a wheel spacer to get your spare mounted or did the wider tire soak up the extra room only requiring a Isolator Mod?

2) With your 35's how does the spare look reference the stock bumper, Do you think a 37' would fit (Remember to read my disclaimer :D ) Or just a pic from the side of your spare showing the clearance would be great.

Once again your rig looks great!

Oscar35

You got near top dollar for them so you did well! I have tenitively sold a set of 35's with rubi wheels, wheel spacers and rubi suspension for 1100 but that's only because I wasn't trying to make a profit and hook up my fellow WALers

Good to hear. Yeah, he was just a guy passing through. He asked and I told him the price. He bought them with no hesitation. $1100 was a great deal.

Top Bottom