Obama/Romney Jeep War Rumors

Landman

There is almost always a spin or context issue with a lot of the side news sites lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackRockBurner

Another one falling for the climate change B.S.!

Science. Fact. Ignorance is choice. Worldwide temps have gone up 1.5° in 30 years; shipping lanes that use to be ice are open in Arctic; Greenland glaciers holding ice shelf melting; Antarctic ice shelf shears off; glaciers worldwide retreating. Global climate is not your local weather.

Last edited:

bigtrucker52

Yeah, sorry if I was a bit rude. I understand where you're coming from. I'd love to see more Made in the USA stickers.

You're alright man! The only reason i made this thread was to see if anyone else has heard anything on the subject

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Science. Fact. Ignorance is choice. Worldwide temps have gone up 1.5° in 30 years; shipping lanes that use to be ice are open in Arctic; Greenland glaciers holding ice shelf melting; Antarctic ice shelf shears off; glaciers worldwide retreating. Global climate is not your local weather.

You are choosing to follow Al Gore's nonsense that's been proven false in almost every way.
But then he did invent the internet! :cheesy:

BlackRockBurner

You are choosing to follow Al Gore's nonsense that's been proven false in almost every way.
But then he did invent the internet! :cheesy:

Please show your proof. Fox News does not count, they are not really a news organization, more propaganda. Then I'll link the most recent world wide science report to the United Nations. But that's after you show some proof to your statement.

pastorwug

Please show your proof. Fox News does not count, they are not really a news organization, more propaganda. Then I'll link the most recent world wide science report to the United Nations. But that's after you show some proof to your statement.

Nope, show your proof, but you can't use the internet (Al Gore), you can't use NBC, CBS, or ABC (leftist news orgs), you can't use your High School Science teacher (I don't know him), and (of course) you can't use the New York Times or the Daily Planet.

You're looking for a fight I ain't going to give you. Just start believing all the talking points of your so-called scientists, that's really all you need in life. :clap2:

You forgot the supermarket tabloids, i.e. The Sun. You know, the one that always has some off the wall story about someone giving birth to an alien? They posted it so it HAS to be true, roflmao

BlackRockBurner

One and a half degrees over a 30yr span?! Someone call my stock broker, tell him sell it all and get me an ice maker.
BTW, you need a tree to hug?

1.5° is the difference of water staying a solid or turning to liquid. Coastal areas will take note if sea level rise means your second floor is now ground level. Deny all you want, it's happening now.

1.5° is the difference of water staying a solid or turning to liquid. Coastal areas will take note if sea level rise means your second floor is now ground level. Deny all you want, it's happening now.

So, let me get this straight.. This wealth of knowledge you possess and yet you still drive an unenvironmentally friendly Jeep? How is that not the pot calling the kettle black?

micsull

I spent 2-1/2 months in Alaska last summer, and yes, the glaciers are melting. But so what, weather is cyclic and in another few years we'll be in an ice age again. The good news, I got to spread my putt putt exhaust from my Pentastar engine all around the State and of course BC, the Yukon and Alaska loved all the money I was spending in their States. So there!

pastorwug

I spent 2-1/2 months in Alaska last summer, and yes, the glaciers are melting. But so what, weather is cyclic and in another few years we'll be in an ice age again. The good news, I got to spread my putt putt exhaust from my Pentastar engine all around the State and of course BC, the Yukon and Alaska loved all the money I was spending in their States. So there!

Atta boy! :clap2:

trailless

Caught the Bug

This is what I'm hoping for. I haven't done any real research on the subject so I'm not going to voice my "opinion". I'm hoping that the earth is going through a cycle. It helps me sleep better at night.OH and it keeps me from having to drive a Prius!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackRockBurner

Yes a contradiction, but a jeep is the vehicle that gets me into nature. I'm a believer in Tread Lightly & Leave No Trace. Absolutely hate seeing garbage on the trail when I hike, bike or wheel. Would buy a diesel jeep in a heartbeat and would like algae based instead of petroleum based fuel.
By the way, I'm looking forward to scientific proof that mankind does not affect climate or environment. If anyone wants visual proof of climate change just search for "glacier retreat photos."

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes a contradiction, but a jeep is the vehicle that gets me into nature. I'm a believer in Tread Lightly & Leave No Trace. Absolutely hate seeing garbage on the trail when I hike, bike or wheel. Would buy a diesel jeep in a heartbeat and would like algae based instead of petroleum based fuel.
By the way, I'm looking forward to scientific proof that mankind does not affect climate or environment. If anyone wants visual proof of climate change just search for "glacier retreat photos."

Can you prove the other? No? Didn't think so.

The science guy here is starting to bore me. Excuse me while I go club something for dinner. Anybody got some spare flint so I can start the fire?

pastorwug

Listen folks, take a trip outside the US to a third-world style country and you'll quickly discover that even if EVERYONE in the US drove those stupid Prius cars it won't help:
Kathmandu, Nepal - been there 6 times - easily one of the most polluted cities in the world, nestled in the beautiful Himilayas.
Any city in India - been there more than I want to - pollution on top of pollution - no infrastructure to speak of - raw waste rolling down the streets, children picking food out of garbage, etc.
Mexico City - like they care! Rated one of the most polluted cities known - no hope in site there.
Shanghai - you can hardly breathe there! No Prius in site as far as I could tell. Raw chemicals dumping into the Yangtze, good luck with them.
Bangladesh - ditto
Sri Lanka - ditto plus
Bangkok - polluted in every possible way. Moral and physical.
Vietnam - like Bangkok

Trouble is most liberals and "Al Gore followers" are so near-sighted they refuse to see anything but what they want to - thus the agenda of global warming.
So, turn your eyes from the real problems and believe incandescent lighting is the world's biggest polluter; plastic bags, etc. - all that is bound to change the world's problems. :doh:

Top Bottom