Death Valley Wildflowers Camping Trip 2014

Saw and met Trail Bud at the Shell gas station in Mojave Friday afternoon. Wishing I wasn't working and was able to tag along.

Cool pictures!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got busy yesterday trying to catch up on work but wanted to chime in and say that Cindy and I had a great time with all of you and are so glad that you came out to camp with us. Hope to do it again soon!! :cool:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
looked like fun! our mountains just got another foot of snow:mad:, so no camping for a while for me. nothing like being outdoors and getting away for a few days from daily life.
awesome pics!:thumb:

Hey everyone, I know this is all very last minute and all but, I just saw an article in a local paper that in spite of the drought, there's a decent showing of wildflowers out in Death Valley right now. Needless to say, Cindy and I are planning to head out there this weekend to see them and do some camping as well. The plan is to meet up in Big Pine early Saturday morning and head out to the Eureka Sand Dunes where the Evening Primrose is supposed to be real nice right now. From there, we will head up into the Saline Valley and then up to the Race Tracks where we will setup camp. On Sunday, we will head out Lee Flat where the Joshua Trees are supposed to be in full bloom as well and then make our way back to the 359 and home. The only requirements you will need to have are tow points front and rear. I will post up more details as soon as I can.

If you think you might want to join us, please let me know. And, for those who are interested, Cindy and I will be staying in Big Pine on Friday night. :cool:

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. JeepFan
4. JKRay
5. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
6. Trail Bud

:cool:

Yes, I would like to go, let me know the details.

Ron - 714-317-0353

Hey everyone, I know this is all very last minute and all but, I just saw an article in a local paper that in spite of the drought, there's a decent showing of wildflowers out in Death Valley right now. Needless to say, Cindy and I are planning to head out there this weekend to see them and do some camping as well. The plan is to meet up in Big Pine early Saturday morning and head out to the Eureka Sand Dunes where the Evening Primrose is supposed to be real nice right now. From there, we will head up into the Saline Valley and then up to the Race Tracks where we will setup camp. On Sunday, we will head out Lee Flat where the Joshua Trees are supposed to be in full bloom as well and then make our way back to the 359 and home. The only requirements you will need to have are tow points front and rear. I will post up more details as soon as I can.

If you think you might want to join us, please let me know. And, for those who are interested, Cindy and I will be staying in Big Pine on Friday night. :cool:

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. JeepFan
4. JKRay
5. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
6. Trail Bud

:cool:

Oh dam, that sucks!

Top Bottom