Lift Comparison

CerOf

Cerof, when you ordered your Adams shaft did they require a measurement from you?

No, none needed. Only need measurements if you aren't running stock axles or have some other customization going on. i.e. Stretched wheelbase, etc

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

StrizzyChris

Good to know! I ordered one a few months ago but the vendor I used said I needed to give them measurements after I lift my Jeep. I need it soon though and don't have the time to wait until I'm lifted. I'll call them on Monday.

leximann

Okay, the time has come... Im still torn between the 3" Rancho for the clearance and the 2.5 because of the simplicity, I feel like in the long run the 3" require more $$ because of all the necessary parts.. Feel free to let me know if Im just being a wimp :idontknow:

noroad

Okay, the time has come... Im still torn between the 3" Rancho for the clearance and the 2.5 because of the simplicity, I feel like in the long run the 3" require more $$ because of all the necessary parts.. Feel free to let me know if Im just being a wimp :idontknow:

Do it once do it right!!!

leximann

Thats why Im thinking the 3". But now thats settled, Im not sure which will be better, the Trail or Sport because they both include different parts..

Top Bottom