A REAL offroad vehicle!

JKDriver

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

So today this guy walked over to my Jeep and looked it over. When I walked over, he shook his head and said "For what you have spent on this thing you could have had a down payment on a REAL off road vehicle like mine!" I was about to respond with some thing witty, when my wife piped up with "A chromed out Hummer? Not compensating much are you?" And my 12 year old started laughing her ass off....
I guess from now on I'll let the girls handle the Hummer ridiculing duties.....

jhires

I usually respond with "I'll put a $100 in the pot for a game of follow the leader if you think you are up for it."

Jersey_Devil

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

So today this guy walked over to my Jeep and looked it over. When I walked over, he shook his head and said "For what you have spent on this thing you could have had a down payment on a REAL off road vehicle like mine!" I was about to respond with some thing witty, when my wife piped up with "A chromed out Hummer? Not compensating much are you?" And my 12 year old started laughing her ass off....
I guess from now on I'll let the girls handle the Hummer ridiculing duties.....

That's so funny! Don't ya just love it when ur woman surprises you like that?!? Lol

Sent from my obama monitoring device

REAL off road

THIS is a real off road vehicle, and it's exhaust will make your plants grow too!!

johnyweddingpioneertownredrockri-28.jpg

montanadeoroandsiseley022.jpg

Of course you have to shovel all that "exhaust" too!!

We have used ours to get to some places that my Jeep won 't reach, or is forbidden to go....

100_3746.jpg

Top Bottom