Rausch creek 4/12/14 trip pics

Jorge1004

We had perfect weather for this trip! We had a great time! It was great to put some faces to the usernames and meet everyone! I have to admit I had some of you pictured totally different in my head! :D

We mostly kept it to green trails or blues that had a green bypass like TaTas and "2". Other than some knocks on the skid plates everyone made it in and out without issue. Jorge "Jorge1004" made use of his sliders and left early Saturday with a bent slider and a smile on his face.

Kegan (my boy) and I are going through our photos and working on a video. He took most of the pictures as leading and spotting keeps you too busy in the moment to grab the camera. It really makes me appreciate the work Eddie and Cindy do to document their rides. I can't wait to see some of the other photos! Others in my group had their cameras out often, and hope they got some good shots.

For now here is a little teaser.....

1.jpg

5.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Thanks again Jay for letting me tag along I had a blast!

Who has the silver JKU with blue halo's?

I love it!

That's me... And thank you!

I gotta tell you they looks cooler than hell, but they are a total PITA to install and I have had several LED failures. I am on my third set of headlight rings and the driver's fog now has some out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Totally agree! Literally looked at Andrew and asked - can I do that?- thought it'd be sweet accent on the hydro blue :)

If you do, give me a shout. I've learned some tricks that will save you time and money in the long run...

If I had another set to do, I would make a write up. The supplied directions are crap and will cause the globes to yellow if you follow them.

Hack12

That's me... And thank you!

I gotta tell you they looks cooler than hell, but they are a total PITA to install and I have had several LED failures. I am on my third set of headlight rings and the driver's fog now has some out.

I figured as much. They look really great though. Perfect accent to the silver paint.

Which flares are you running?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey making a little slides how from the weekend...
Any music suggestions of what ppl wanna hear for it????

Maybe one or two of these? Just suggestions :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397701326.696037.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397701378.125312.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397701337.864350.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397701398.670250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397701349.438509.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397701349.438509.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 53

nyrangerfan222

Great pictures! I miss Rausch haven't been there in a while, probably 4 years ago with my lifted xterra which is now gone. I'm itching to go back there since I picked up my JKUR in March. Was that smaller silver unlimited a stock rubicon? What trails did you guys run and what level trails would you say a stock unlimited rubicon could run there?

Great pictures! I miss Rausch haven't been there in a while, probably 4 years ago with my lifted xterra which is now gone. I'm itching to go back there since I picked up my JKUR in March. Was that smaller silver unlimited a stock rubicon? What trails did you guys run and what level trails would you say a stock unlimited rubicon could run there?

Yes, the only mod that was done to the other JKUR was a set of EVO Protek skids. Other than my Jeep all of the others in my group were stock or near stock.

In my opinion the driver is usually the Jeeps limitation. If you have a stock Jeep and are new to wheeling you will likely want to keep to greens at RC. I took my group down three blue trails without issue but I did spot a little. Just remember that as weather degrades, trail rating increases.

Top Bottom