07-10 Soft Top 4dr + Hardware + Tinted

Ziloh22

FOR SALE. Used soft top + hardware off an 2007 JK Unlimited...as is...black is a bit faded. Tinted windows. missing 2 brackets that mount the top to the roll bar in the back ( $30 ) on ebay..... No rips.bit of a smell from storage. First $200 takes it....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397439984.034061.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397439984.034061.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

Landman

This is not true. I just bought a set of tinted 4 door windows from a local guy and the rear was way way too small for my 13 jku. The windows had a manufactured date of 11/??/07

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Heholua

This is not true. I just bought a set of tinted 4 door windows from a local guy and the rear was way way too small for my 13 jku. The windows had a manufactured date of 11/??/07

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Then your windows do not match the year of your top. I have a top and windows from an '08 and it fits my '12 just fine.

Ziloh22

not yet, I'm working on making a box and quoting it today for ya... i did update the first thread and PRICE DROP, the top is missing the back brackets that bolt into the rear roll bar....

Last edited:

Ziloh22

If you can do around $250 shipped ill definitely take it

I hear ya. I've honestly just been tryng to figure out how to ship it. I would have to take the entire frame apart for it to fit in the box. So I'm not sure if that's doable just yet.

Top Bottom