Proud Parent

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
My son called me yesterday and said, "Dad, I want to buy a 2014 Jeep Rubicon"! I had a tear in my eye. Anyway, he was afraid of getting hosed by a deal ship. So, I told him I would take leave and fly to Maryland to help him purchase one and co-sign for him. I am stationed in Germany and he is stationed at the White House. I have been Active Duty Air Force for 22 years and he has been in the Marines for almost 4 years. He is on the Presidential Security Detail.

So, I will be flying back to the States for the first time in 7 or so years to help him buy is New Rubi. My wife and I have always owned a Jeep and all three of my boys grew up with the top down and the doors off. I still own a 1974 CJ-5 that was left to me by my wife's Grandfather; I have had it for 20 years. That is what my kids grew up riding in, and then I have a 1993 YJ that they also grew up in.

Here is what I can get one for through Exchange Military New Car Sales

ENCS
We thank you for this opportunity to serve you as you serve our country.
2014 Jeep Wrangler 4WD/2 Door Rubicon
JKJS72 with RUB (MCS Model - JS72)
Special Order

Expected Total Down Payment: $500.00

Expected amount to be Financed: $31,252.00

Tigereye10

That is so awesome, hope he likes his new Rubi when he gets it! and I also thank you and your son for you service. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's awesome! Safe travels back and thanks again for your service

Sent from my iPhone

JKbrick

Thanks for both of your service, I would find it difficult to be on a detail to protect and be expected to give my life for someone I have such little respect for. I would have to keep telling myself to respect the position not the man.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Congrats. Great story. Both my boys love Jeeping and tell me they want Jeeps when they can drive too.

Thank you for your service. :cheers:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Congrats. . Still trying to get my wife and step daughters to do more Jeeping, working on it.

Thank you for your service. :standing wave::usa:

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
The new edition

Well, I flew to the US from Germany and took a few days looking at Jeeps and joint signed on a loan for my son and he got his new Jeep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 173

Jerms

God bless you guys and thanks for what you do!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Butch

Thanks to you both for your service. My dad started us 4wheeling around 1964 with a Toyota land cruiser. Been a life of Jeeping since then. My son has carried the jeep banner and is bringing up his kids Jeeping.

Top Bottom