Newbie waving from NC

RubiGirl82

Hey all my name is Heidi. I'm active duty Army and stationed at Fort Bragg. I just purchased my first Jeep ever about 2 months ago. I had been driving Mustangs for the last 5 years and was ready for a change. I traded my '13 Boss 302 for a '14 Rubicon. 6000 miles into it and I couldn't be happier. I haven't had a chance to take her on any trails yet and the only off roading I've done is the occasional mudding through a few fields. I don't know the first thing abt mods or off roading so I hope to learn a lot from everyone. Oh and I must add that since owning a Jeep I've never waved to so many people lol. I love it! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397524087.169486.jpg

cddye

Hey from Raleigh! Thanks for serving, and make sure you see more of NC than just Fayette-Nam.

RubiGirl82

Thanks for all the waves back. I am now going to be obsessively going through the forums reading abt wheels and tires. For the most part the jeep is my dd with occasionally taking her off road. I like the look of 35's and lifted. I'm trying to figure out if I would be ok with getting the 35's now and lifting later on. Or if I have to lift to fit the 35's. Also I'm really confused abt what size wheel to get...width, backspace, etc. There are so many opinions its hard for a newbie like me to understand it all lol.

MikeO

Welcome. Congrats on the new jeep. Stick around here and you will learn a ton.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Top Bottom