A Wave From Katy, TX

TuesdayJK

Hello Everyone, my name is Cody and I am new to the forum from Texas. My wife and I just moved down to Katy from the TX Panhadle in November. I have seen alot of useful and helpful things on this forum and really like what its about and the effort everyone puts into having a good time here. I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully one day wheeling with some of you.

I'm on my 3rd Jeep "Tuesday" and haven't looked back since going to a JKU. My first Jeep was a built 86 CJ-7 and my second was an 89 YJ on 35's. I've had this one about 2 1/2 Years now and it is by far my favorite. It's a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X (Red Rock) With:

37X12.50R17 NITTO Trail Grapplers
Black KMC XD HOSS Wheels
4.5" Clayton Off Road Lift
Bilstein 5150 Shocks & Stabilizer
Clayton Draglink Flip Kit
EVO C2 Gussets
EVO Magnum 44 Sleeves
Yukon 4340 Chromolly Shafts
Tom Woods Front driveshaft
5.13 Gears
Lockright Front locker
Smittybilt XRC W/ Stinger
Poison Spyder Front Crusher Flares
Poison Spyder Evap Skid
RockHard Front Sport Cage
Rear LoD Stubby W/Gen lV Tire Carrier
Body Armor Sliders
sPod
12 Volt Guy In Cab Winch Control
Midland CB
Rocklights
Smittybilt XRC 12K winch
PSC High Volume Pump Kit (Thanks to Moab "SlickRock" and An AutoLocker)
Griffin Aluminum Radiator

I have got the chance to do some great wheelin in the TX Panhandle, The Mountains in New Mexico and Colorado and as of Last year Moab!!. I look forward to seeing what the future holds!:beer:

Woody3

Welcome to Wayalife!!! This is a great forum with a ton of people willing to share their knowledge.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Rippin Lipz

Welcome neighbor. Check TX4WD Katy Chapter on Facebook. Lots of wheeling trips and good times. I just joined myself.

Top Bottom