The Metamorphosis of MumboJumbo

How many trailers, racks, boxes, etc do you have lol. Every time you post a photo of these tires they are in a different container :cheesy:

What you saw on the rack weren't my tires, I was just muling them. Maybe I need a 4dr, wanna trade? You'll have to toss in an LS first though. Lol

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yeah I know. Tire shop wouldn't even let me swap them out on their property, but they were ok with breaking the back bead and then balancing them for me. Had to use my own air too, lol. Cheap asses!

So let me get this straight, you mounted your tires in a shopping center parking lot? Now that's classic! Love it. Did you bring a generator to run the compressor?

So let me get this straight, you mounted your tires in a shopping center parking lot? Now that's classic! Love it. Did you bring a generator to run the compressor?

OMG! He speaks!
No generator needed, my ARB Twin compressor is awesome. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to set the inside bead with it but I did all five no problem.
And yes, that's a shopping center parking lot. I wasn't about to make two 60 mile (30 miles each way) trips down the hill to get tires swapped. I may have to invest in a tire machine before long.

bkac

Caught the Bug
OMG! He speaks!
No generator needed, my ARB Twin compressor is awesome. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to set the inside bead with it but I did all five no problem.
And yes, that's a shopping center parking lot. I wasn't about to make two 60 mile (30 miles each way) trips down the hill to get tires swapped. I may have to invest in a tire machine before long.

Well I give you an A+. Whatever works! :thumbup:

ArmyofMike

I can vouch. Lee earned those tires and man do they look great!

Was fun to get them on an off...when I got there after Lee was 1/2 way done!
20150428_164146_zpsgovdw7fn.jpg

Hope they drive as good as they look Lee!

Top Bottom