Heading to Vegas

72blubyu

Heading to Vegas May 2-7 looking to do some off roading or four wheeling any suggestions? We have road Nellis and Valley of Fire two of the times out there with quads. I was thinking about renting a car and heading over by Utah.
Would be awesome to meet up with some Wayalifers while out there.

stweasel

Being that things have calmed down on the Bundy Ranch, head out to Gold Butte you can spend all day exploring Little Finland (hobgoblins playground), Whitney Pockets, Devil's Throat, Scanlon Ferry Road and maybe some cow tipping of Clive's Cattle.

Attachments

• Lil Finland.jpg
    Lil Finland.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

stweasel

Being that things have calmed down on the Bundy Ranch, head out to Gold Butte you can spend all day exploring Little Finland (hobgoblins playground), Whitney Pockets, Devil's Throat, Scanlon Ferry Road and maybe some cow tipping of Clive's Cattle.

Well maybe not, I was advised this area may still be closed till the end of May because of the "Range War" between the Bundy's and the BLM. But the area is well worth the trip if open and it's still a not well known gem outside of Vegas. Here are a few links to see the area.

http://www.in-the-desert.com/littlefinland.html
http://parkerlab.bio.uci.edu/nonscientific_adventures/LittleFinland.htm

Last edited:

72blubyu

We ended up renting a 2 door JK and booking a 5 hour ride in Hurricane, UT on quads for this coming Monday.
Still up for meeting up with any Wayalifer's in the area.

NV375

We ended up renting a 2 door JK and booking a 5 hour ride in Hurricane, UT on quads for this coming Monday.
Still up for meeting up with any Wayalifer's in the area.

If you are coming up near the ET Highway on Saturday afternoon and/or Sunday I could show you some of the sites out this way. We have petroglyphs, old shacks, town/mine sites and some plane crash sites all pretty much accessible by a stock jeep of any model.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

72blubyu

Jeep booked for Monday and four wheelers booked in Utah. We just got into our timeshare and all I have to say is dam, penthouse suite at the Elara Hilton Grand. IMG_0480.jpg IMG_0482.jpg

Top Bottom