Headlight Question

JKU EXTREME

I want new headlights for my 2013 JKU. (I believe they're 7in. right?) I've seen other round headlights of the same dimensions (if my dimensions are in fact correct), and I was wondering if headlights had to be vehicle specific, or could I just plug something in?

Never done anything electrical to my Jeep or any vehicle, for that matter, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks.
-John W.

DaK

Plenty of after markets to choose from or, you can just change the bulb as some have done.

07sgt0720

I'll second trucklites. Should have been my first mod. Absolutely love them. Night and day difference in light output.

Firewrangler

I went HID conversion. Brighter than stock, but still not the greatest. I think from reading, the problem is with the housing that my bulb is in. $60 though! Truck Lites someday I hope.

tonywjk

I'll second trucklites. Should have been my first mod. Absolutely love them. Night and day difference in light output.
X3 on the reucklites, installs in approx 20 minutes. Remove the seven plastic clips holding the grill in place, remove grill, remove oem lights, install trucklites with adaptors, re-install grill, done. Now you can see where youre going

Cajun JK

Figuring out how to adjust them left to right was the hard part. Now that I have that done they are lined up great, with no X out front.

Christarp

+1 for truck lites, they're immensely better than stock. I often don't even notice my stock lights on at night because the streets are lit up more than my stock headlights put out. Truck lites are a heck of a lot better, I can't even explain with words how much better they are.

Hack12

Trucklites. Do it.

You'll cringe at their price tag right up until you install them and turn them on.

Devallee

I'm goin with these http://www.theretrofitsource.com/co...to-sealed7-headlights-48495.html#.U1RD9BK9KK0 I know the truck lites are very popular and an easy install but I just wanted to go a little different route and try out HID projectors. Not much more than truck lites and customizable for your taste. Love the truck lites and would recommend them to anybody, but I personally wanted to try these and give you another option to consider. Also hidprojectors.com has a similar product. Either way, happy shopping!

Top Bottom