Alignment shop in OC CA

TNuggs13

Anyone have a suggestion or referral for a good alignment shop in Orange County CA? I've been to Accurate Alignment in Orange when I had my Avalanche but thought someone might know of a good shop that has experience/specialty with lifted Jeeps.

TNuggs13

Agreed ^^^

Unless you have adjustable components throughout your Jeep, the most a shop can do is take your money. Even if you have adjustable components, you can do just as well with my write-up above and for free.

I've glanced at this thread before but I'm not experienced at all with this kind of stuff. It's not off that bad but does pull slightly to the drivers side. I do not have adjustable components.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I've glanced at this thread before but I'm not experienced at all with this kind of stuff. It's not off that bad but does pull slightly to the drivers side. I do not have adjustable components.

Then the most an alignment shop can do is center your steering wheel and adjust toe if needed, plus take your money. Try rotating your tires. See if it helps. What steering stabilizer do you have?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Vodi’s in Garden Grove. It’s on GG Blvd between Brookhurst and Gilbert. Has a giant bear sign out front. It’s like $85.

TNuggs13

Then the most an alignment shop can do is center your steering wheel and adjust toe if needed, plus take your money. Try rotating your tires. See if it helps. What steering stabilizer do you have?

Stock stablizer. I'll check out the thread and see if I can straighten it out.

SaddleTramp

Removed my prior post seeing you don't have adj arms. I had a slight radial pull to the left and swapped the left front tire to the right front and all is good. Maybe start there first?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Removed my prior post seeing you don't have adj arms. I had a slight radial pull to the left and swapped the left front tire to the right front and all is good. Maybe start there first?

He has adjustable lowers at least with the enforcer. The adjustable components they are talking about are track bars.

newtdog

You can always hit up 4 Wheel Parts in Santa Ana but they charge around $100. For all my adjustable issues I use Offroad Evolution.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Top Bottom