Trails near burlington vt?

kyle521

Does anyone know of any trails near burlington vermont. Or if anyone wants to go hit me up. Just looking to do some wheelin.

09blackruby

I live north of Burlington and have lived in VT my entire life. All the fun trails that I grew up driving are all developed now or closed off. I did some club rides years ago in southern VT on some class 4 roads but, you really need to know what your doing and where your going. I'm attempting to go to the Going Topless event next month in NH and would like to take a trip down to Rausch Creek this summer once the camping trips start back up. I'd love to hear from others as well in regards to VT trails but, I don't think there are very many members in this area.

kyle521

So Im pretty sure theres nothing in northern vermont. Now does anyone know of anything in northern NY near vt or northern NH?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So Im pretty sure theres nothing in northern vermont. Now does anyone know of anything in northern NY near vt or northern NH?

I have a buddy in Portsmouth NH who told me that you have ti wheel with the local jeep clubs for a month and then they will give you their maps of the area. It ia mostly to protect from asshats who would tear up the trails and get them closed down.

Loading please wait....

kyle521

I have a buddy in Portsmouth NH who told me that you have ti wheel with the local jeep clubs for a month and then they will give you their maps of the area. It ia mostly to protect from asshats who would tear up the trails and get them closed down.

Loading please wait....

Could you possibly give me the names of any local clubs, that would help out alot

Top Bottom