Wavin' from So-Cal

Scarecrowmike

Hi guys. I can finally say I'm officially part of the family. I bought a '12 unlimited crush. The kids have named it the great pumpkin. I am amazed at how helpful and friendly everybody in this community is. From a guy at the gas station to Brian at Northridge everybody has been great. So a big thanks to everybody.

A little on me...I am a mechanic at Disneyland. I get to play at night when you guys are sleeping :wink: It's an amazing job and it allowed me to get the Jeep.

Most of the time we enjoy the desert behind the calico mountains in the Mojave over to death valley but are gonna go hit up Havasu and possibly the trail down to the Grand Canyon I just read about. Before all of that happens I am swapping out the front driveshaft and control arm bolts. Can't wait till the end of the month.

Here's a shot of the Jeep. It's got a 4" lift on 35" BFG K/Os. It's a start as I still have a metric crap-ton I want to do to it.

Thanks again. Mike.

image-3517453414.jpg

Attachments

• image-229375023.jpg
    image-229375023.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 35

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Keep those rides safe and running. We love Disneyland! Have the cars lines died down at all?

Scarecrowmike

MTG said:
Welcome! :standing wave:

Keep those rides safe and running. We love Disneyland! Have the cars lines died down at all?

MTG, No relief in site for the lines. The other evening they were still 3 hours long. Maybe sometime in February they may be manageable :D

Scarecrowmike

TrailBear said:
Sweet ride I'm sure your kids love going for rides in it:)

TrailBear, The boy asked me the other day if we could dig a hole in the front yard and fill it with water so we could drive through. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it.

Toneman

Scarecrowmike said:
MTG, No relief in site for the lines. The other evening they were still 3 hours long. Maybe sometime in February they may be manageable :D

Welcome! That's not good news I am headed to disneyland for halloween hahaha

Top Bottom