How to Successfully Sell Bad Product at a Higher Price

JAGS

Hooked
Corona had its place at certain times. Don't drink it anymore though really.

I will say about a year ago I discovered Landshark while at a fish taco joint in Maui of all places. Similar to corona, but without the nastiness. Doable with or without a lime. So its got to be a little better.

Same goes for Gray Goose Vodka. :yup:

I'd agree. The goose is overrated. I'll go absolute over house when mixed and Kettle One over absolute.

- Jason

Rubigurl

My favorite beer is Shiner Bock made here in Texas. I went on a tour of the Brewery recently and they said they almost went under until this guy Carlos Alvarez took over. Before he took over he was the importer for Corona and under his leadership, Corona became the best selling Import beer in the US. I guess he is just good at what he does. I'm glad Shiner didn't go under and I can enjoy my favorite beer.

http://www.utsa.edu/presidentsdinner/bio/alvarez.html

Sithwindu

My favorite beer is Shiner Bock made here in Texas. I went on a tour of the Brewery recently and they said they almost went under until this guy Carlos Alvarez took over. Before he took over he was the importer for Corona and under his leadership, Corona became the best selling Import beer in the US. I guess he is just good at what he does. I'm glad Shiner didn't go under and I can enjoy my favorite beer.

http://www.utsa.edu/presidentsdinner/bio/alvarez.html

Shiner is a good go to beer! There's a lot of micro brewers here in Texas that have some fantastic beer!
Any had a MOA? It's like narhwhale but waaaaaay smoother lol 4 beers is enough for the nigh hah

SDG

Caught the Bug
If I am going to drink tasteless mexi beer at the pool where its hot as balls it would be Tecate light. Not skunky and its refreshing when its hot. Otherwise I would do a michilada with pacifico or tecate.

My goto mexi beer is bohemia or modelo negro... just something about the gold foil that lets you know its classy...

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I drank my first Corona in 1981 at a Rocky Point, Mexico bar after a motorcycle desert race. In those days it wasn't exported and sold mostly in the State of Sonora. Came in a brown barrel shaped bottle, kinda like Mickeys Big Mouth Malt Liquor. I thought it tasted pretty good and told my wife this would be a beer to import to the U.S. ('Merica). I'd like to think my taste in beers has matured since then 'cause I haven't had one for at least 10 years.:crazyeyes:

munstie

Every time I drink Corona I get a headache needless to say it's been at least 6 years since I've drank one..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I drank my first Corona in 1981 at a Rocky Point, Mexico bar after a motorcycle desert race. In those days it wasn't exported and sold mostly in the State of Sonora. Came in a brown barrel shaped bottle, kinda like Mickeys Big Mouth Malt Liquor. I thought it tasted pretty good and told my wife this would be a beer to import to the U.S. ('Merica). I'd like to think my taste in beers has matured since then 'cause I haven't had one for at least 10 years.:crazyeyes:

Sounds like the good old days of ADRA and the finish line on Sandy Beach.... You just gave me a flashback to the old racing days!!:rock: :beer:

Top Bottom