Greetings from the CA Central Valley

infinitje

Hello Jeepers, and hope you're having a nice relaxing Easter SUnday. I'm a current FJ Cruiser owner looking to switch to the Jeep-side in the not so distant future. I've got my eyes on an anvil or one shade lighter Wrangler Unlimited. Joined the forum to peek at some builds, get ideas and advice, and hopefully become an active member and get involved in some of these group runs. Found you guys after coming across last years MOAB video; what a great trip! Anyhoo, don't mind me lurking around for now.:standing wave:

Rayz

welcome! and as Ridg3runner would say-" We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..You Will Be Assimilated".. :yup:

welcome! and as Ridg3runner would say-" We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..You Will Be Assimilated".. :yup:

Couldn't have said it better myself, lol. Welcome to Wayalife! You missed an awesome Suds&Grubb and trail run to Bald Mountain this weekend but we'll be planning another one soon.

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. You're not alone as many of us were browsing here before we got our Jeeps.

Self included as it was about 2 yrs ago when I was still rolling in a Benz, that I got bit by the WAL. Turned in my lease and bought a wrangler. Been a blast ever since.

Just have an open mind to learn and this will be a very cool place for you.

Good luck in getting that perfect Jeep!

- Jason

infinitje

Welcome to Wayalife. You're not alone as many of us were browsing here before we got our Jeeps.

Self included as it was about 2 yrs ago when I was still rolling in a Benz, that I got bit by the WAL. Turned in my lease and bought a wrangler. Been a blast ever since.

Just have an open mind to learn and this will be a very cool place for you.

Good luck in getting that perfect Jeep!

- Jason

Thanks. I think I'd be happy with the switch as well. I currently run a 4.5" front coilover lift and 35"'ss, but it looks like 37"'s are what I'd wanna run with the JK. Theres a ton of research it seems unless I just copy someones build. Are there any rundowns of cost on regearing to 3.88 and other costs associated with running 37? I've searched and there's so many threads I haven't found one yet.

Thanks for all the other welcomes as well. =)

JK's JK

Banned
Thanks. I think I'd be happy with the switch as well. I currently run a 4.5" front coilover lift and 35"'ss, but it looks like 37"'s are what I'd wanna run with the JK. Theres a ton of research it seems unless I just copy someones build. Are there any rundowns of cost on regearing to 3.88 and other costs associated with running 37? I've searched and there's so many threads I haven't found one yet.

Just ask away. There is a lot of knowledge in this forum. If you have a 4.5" then 37's are the way to go along with 5.13 gears.

JAGS

Hooked

Prices, like build threads, are all over the map. I basically had to create my own spread sheet. The more I learned, the more I wouldn't skimp on what I wanted. I had never built up any vehicle, so at least your experiences give you an idea.

Just ask away. There is a lot of knowledge in this forum. If you have a 4.5" then 37's are the way to go along with 5.13 gears.

Yup, as JKs Jk said, ask away and keep an open mind and an open wallet. Lol. Lots of knowledge of folks running all levels of lifts and equipment.

- Jason

Top Bottom