San Diego Jeeping

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Hey all I'm off work and down in sd would love to do some Jeeping anyone want to go Monday Tuesday or wendsday please reply and say when and were I'm open to anything I'm running a 2013 rubicon 4 in lift n 37s let's run willing to travel in the sd area !!!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398051593.135350.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398051608.971096.jpg

2013 jkr

I'm usually good for mid week runs but waiting on a few parts still. Should be ready to roll in a few weeks (hopefully sooner)

big rick

In the SD area...mid week runs are tough for me but keep me posted as something may open up for me.

I am running a 2009 JKU Rubi with 2.5" lift and 35's so keep that in mind when planning possible trails...:eek:

:usa:

big rick

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
In the SD area...mid week runs are tough for me but keep me posted as something may open up for me.

I am running a 2009 JKU Rubi with 2.5" lift and 35's so keep that in mind when planning possible trails...:eek:

:usa:

big rick

Idk the trails haha that's why I was looking for people and I will be moving down to sd here in the next month and will be able to wheel almost anytime

2013 jkr

Jabester

I will be in cali next month over Memorial Day weekend... I wanted to go and check out Laguna Canyon... wanna hook up?

Top Bottom